The One With Shirtless Dude & His Blind Sidekick

Alessia's P.O.V
"I can't believe you lost the key! It's the one job you had, and you failed." I said annoyed at Scarlet.

"Hey! It's not my fault that guy was shirtless on the streets! How can you not stop and stare?" Scarlet retorted.

"That doesn't mean you had to throw everything down! You tossed the key right into the gutter! Now what?" I screamed. It wasn't even like the guy had abs...

"I guess we could ask someone around for help." She sighed.

"Okay, you call someone while I try to look for a map. New York is much bigger than Toronto." I said. We moved from Canada to America because we needed a fresh start. I'm looking for a chef job while Scarlet is going into designing.

"Okay..."

"Scarlet..."

"What! I'm on the phone!" She whisper yelled.

"Who are you calling?" I asked and She looked down and blushed. Oh hell no.

"ARE YOU CALLING THE SHIRTLESS GUY FROM THR STREETS?!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.

"HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER AND I AM NOT LETTING THAT GO TO WASTE!"

"Oh my god Scar, lets just go." We walked over to our apartment, but it was surprisingly open.

"Scar, why is the door open?" I asked her while taking out my pepper spray.

"I don't know, but I think now would be a good time to call shirtless guy." She said taking her phone out. We slowly walked in and heard people talking in the bathroom.

"On the count of three. One, Tw-" but before Scarlet could finish counting, I sprayed something with my pepper spray. I was almost certain I killed whatever it was until I heard groaning and a high pitch scream.

Not something, someone.

"AGH I CANT SEE!!!CHANDLER IM DEAD!!" The person screamed. The so called Chandler guy came out of the bath tub and grabbed the guy I pepper sprayed off the ground.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SHIRTLESS GUY!!" Scar screamed referring towards the Chandler guy.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE STARING GIRL!... how are you?" Chandler replied forgetting about his friend who ended up getting his foot stuck in the toilet.

"OH MY GOD MY FOOT IS STUCK!" The other guy screamed.

"OH MY GOD STOP SAYING OH MY GOD'" I screamed.

-A Half Hour Later-

The guy who got his foot stuck was laying on the couch resting his eyes while I was watching scarlet and the shirtless guy flirt.

"So Chandelier, how did you get into our apartment?"

"It's Chandler" he said correcting me. "And well our friends used to live here so we had a spare key... and well we like their bathroom so.."

I just rolled my eyes. Scarlet and Chandler continued to flirt and I just sat there bored out of my mind. Then the guy I pepper sprayed woke up.

"I CAN SEE!!!" He screamed while getting up. Then he looked at me and smirked "how you doin?" He asked while continuing to smirk. I didn't reply.

"I'm joey" he said.

"I'm Alessia... I would also like my key back please" I said and then he handed me the key to my apartment.

"Do you guys need help bringing your stuff up?" Joey asked.

"Sure" i replied. I know we just met them but I really don't wanna carry a bunch of heavy boxes up four flights of stairs...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this.

Chapters for this book will be coming out every Friday!

Till then bye! Xx