The One With Las Vegas

-recap-

Scarlet's P.O.V:

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE HAPPY!" I screamed at her and she stopped.

"What the fuck do you mean! Your whole life you had everything. During High school you never used anyone but after Andrew you just started sleeping with every guy you met... I don't want you to hurt chandler like that!" Alessia whisper shouted. Ouch.

"My life isn't perfect! I may have got guys, but I never had a true friend, until you came. and by the way....I haven't even slept with Chandler! He's different... and I actually like him. I've had a hard time without Andrew but Chandler actually made my life easier... I promise Sia... I am not using him.. I'm sorry" I said to her... I was crying now...

"I'm sorry too" Alessia said hugging me and crying.

"I love you"

" I love you too" I replied in tears.

Then Joey and Chandler walked in.

"AWEEEEE" They said and hugged us.

"Were you guys crying?" Alessia asked.

"No.... I was just cutting onions..." Joey said and then started sniffling. We all hugged again.

I am so happy to have my best friend back.

Chandler's P.O.V:

"YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING MARRIED?!" Monica yelled at Rachel and Ross.

"YUPPPPIESSSSS!!!!!" Rachel screamed and giggled.

Wait.... You guys are probably super confused..

Okay let's back up...  Three weeks...

- Three Weeks Ago-

"CHANDLERRRRRRR" Alessia screamed. It's been three weeks since Scarlet and Alessia made up. Since then Alessia and I have gotten pretty close... as friends obviously.

"What's wrong Sia" I asked while walking into Joey's room where she was currently laying down with her laptop in her hand.

"I need help!!!" she whined.

"You need to be a bit more specific" I said while sitting next to her.

" Mine and Scarlet's old friend Miranda is getting married and she asked me to plan her bachelorette/bachelor party... they are doing it together because they literally do EVERYTHING together... Anyways I don't know where to plan it" she explained.

"Give me your laptop" I said and with that she handed me her laptop, and we began the search for the perfect place.

~ 3 hours later~

" HONEY I'M HOME!!!" Joey screamed.

"Babe I'm in your room" Alessia yelled back. 

"I was actually talking to Chandler..." Joey said awkwardly while walking in and then kissing me on the cheek.

"EW!!!" I screamed and Sia laughed.  He then pecked her lips and asked " what you two up to?"

" We are trying to find the perfect place to throw a-" Sia was cut of by Scarlet bursting into the room.

"ALESSIA!!!!!!!!" she screamed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her while she sat down next to me.

" Sia... do you remember Jason Beaker?" she asked, completely ignoring me.

"YES!" Sia said..

"Who the fuck is Jason?" Joey asked protectively.

"He is in Las fucking Vegas..." Scarlet said, ignoring Joey.

"OH. MY. GOD. NO WAY?! FOR HOW LONG????" Alessia was screaming now.

"for two weeks... and I got us tickets for the 21st but Miranda's bachelorette party is  on the 22nd..." Scarlet said.

"WHO THE FUCK IS JASON?!" Joey and I screamed in sync.

" He is only the best magician ever!" Alessia said and then she explained how her and scarlet were obsessed with magic when they were younger and how Justin went to school with them. 

"OH MY GOD!! I HAVE AN IDEA! What if we threw Miranda's bachelorette/bachelor party in Las Vegas!" Alessia said.

"YOUR A FUCKING GENIUS" Scarlet screamed and jumped on Alessia.

"This is getting weird..." I said and then looked at Joey who was watching in pleasure.

"I'm going to go tell Miranda!" Alessia said excitedly and left. After ten minutes she came back. 

" She said yes! oh and Chandler, Joey, Monica, Phoebe, Ross, and Rachel can come !" She said.

"WE ARE GOING TO VEGAS" We all screamed

- Present Day-

So that's the story about how we got to Las Vegas..

Wait... you guys still don't know how Ross and Rachel got married... 

Well....

TO BE CONTINUED...

___________________________________________________________

Part 2 will be coming out next week!

Don't forget to vote and read my other books!

WORD COUNT: 699