The One Where The Light Go Out

- Recap -

Alessia's P.O.V:

"I am not going like this!" Rachel said. The permanent marker did not come off and now Rachel isn't coming. We all were standing around Ross and Rachel who were in the middle of an argument.

"We are going to get late!" Miranda said who was losing her patience.

"You guys go, I am not going" Rachel said and ran into the bathroom. We all stared at Ross.

"You guys go... this is my fault... I'll stay with her" he said.

"K... don't wait up" Miranda said and dragged us all out of the room leaving Ross and Rachel alone.

- At the party -

Jason was singing and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Miranda and her fiancé Mark were having a blast.

"Ok everyone... I'm going to go for a ten minute break, but before I go... here is a song for Miranda and Mark... Congrats!" Jason said and with that he played a slow song. Miranda and Mark went to the middle and started dancing. Joey put his hand out for me which I gladly took and with that we danced.

As we were dancing, Chandler interrupted us by saying "Emergency... we need to go". I told Miranda that we would be back soon which she really didn't care about that much. Joey and I made our way outside where the rest of our group was standing.

"What's going on?" Joey asked.

"We got to go to the church... I got a message from Ross saying he's getting married again... again" Monica explained. Without questioning we made it to the church.

"YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING MARRIED?!" Monica yelled at Rachel and Ross.

"YUPPPPIESSSSS!!!!!" Rachel screamed and giggled. Ross and Rachel were both wasted and now Ross also had marker on his face. Whiskers?

"Oh no" Phoebe said.

"Oh yesssssss" Ross slurred. Well this was an interesting trip...

Chandler's P.O.V:

- The next morning -

We were all waiting at the breakfast diner for Ross and Rachel to come down. "Yo waiter, can I get some pizza?" Joey exclaimed. We all just stared at him.

"Hey! I'm hungry and they're taking way too long."

"Joey, you do know this is a buffet, right?" Chandler asked, staring at him. Joey slowly nodded. "Yeah.....OHHHHH" he said, realizing. Chandler shook his head and took Joey to the table, getting mashed potatoes.

"Heyyyy guyss! My head's killing me... does someone have aspirin?" Ross whined. We all just smirked. "What?" he questioned. Rachel didn't say anything, she just held her head.

"Rough night for the married couple?" asked Alessia while smirking.Rachel and Ross looked at each other confused. "What do you mean?" Rachel asked.

"Don't you remember? The chapel..." Monica went off. Ross and Rachel looked at each other again, very confused.

"You mean, we?... No. OH MY GOD!" They both exclaimed, gasping.

"WE GOT MARRIED!" Ross yelled.

"IN VEGAS!" said Phoebe.

Scarlet's P.O.V

-Back in New York -

"Ross, did you get the annulment?" Rachel asked. Basically after Rachel and Ross got married, while drunk, they decided to get an annulment.