The One With The Patch Ups

-recap-

Alessia's P.O.V:

"This is beautiful" I said.

"I come here when I need to be alone... No one knows about this place... besides you" he said and I smiled.

"I like you Alessia.." he said. Without thinking I kissed him and he kissed back.

"Will you go on a date with me?" he asked me. I nodded and then he kissed me.

Alessia's P.O.V:

It's been a week since Joey asked me on a date....

It's been a week since the fight between Scarlet and I....

We don't talk. Most of the time she stays in her room or I stay in mine before she comes home, but occasionally we bump into each other and well then it gets awkward. We stare at each other with hatred then leave.

Joey and I have been hanging out a lot and so have Chandler and Scarlet. Scarlet and chandler made it official that they are together, but Joey and I haven't yet. We are going on a date today so lets see what happens...

Joey's P.O.V:

"NOOOO CHANDLERRRRRR!!!!" I screamed.

"Sorry man but you didn't tell me that you and Alessia are having date night here... Scarlet is gonna be any second" he said.

"I CALLED DIBS!"

"NUH- UH"

"YUH-UH" I retorted and then our argument continued. After a few seconds Chandler stopped.

"Wait I have an idea!"

"BING'S BRAIN WENT DING!" I said.

"Alessia and Scarlet haven't talked to each other for a week.... They are best friends and I will not watch their relationship break! So basically Scarlet will come here and we will start a movie. You go and make sure Alessia is ready for your Date Night and then quietly bring her in here. Once she is inside, you and I will run outside and hold the door so they can't get out" Chandler said. I was about to reply but then Scarlet walked in.

"Hey Joey! Hey Baby" she said and then started sucking Chandler's face.

"Okay I'm leaving" I said while rubbing my eyes, trying to get the image out of my head. I walked into their apartment and then into Alessia's room to see her sleeping. I crawled into bed beside her and leaned in so our faces were only inches apart

"BOOOOOOOOOOBIESSSS!" I screamed. She screamed and kicked me in the balls causing me to fall off the bed.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" she said while helping me up and then kissing me on the cheek.... Yeahhhh I didn't really ask her to be my girlfriend.... Maybe I should do that....

"I'm going to get ready give me thirty minutes" Alessia said and was about to go to the bathroom.

"Wait.... I have a question" I began. She waited for me to continue...

"Will you be my..." I continued and her face lit up.

"Sex partner!" I said as a joke and she slapped me. I started laughing, then pulled her close to me and said" Will you Alessia Glen take me to be your Boyfriend?"

"yes I do" she said and then we kissed.

"Okay now go get ready... Imma go raid you fridge" I said quickly pecking her lips and then running to the kitchen.

Scarlet's P.O.V:

"AHHHHHHHHH"

"Chandler... Are you okay?" I asked him. We were watch a scary movie and well.... He was hiding behind my arm.

"Yeah I-I'm fine.... Are you oka- AHHHHHH" he screamed again and hid. I started giggling. Then I heard the door open. Alessia.

"You didn't tell me she was going to be here?!" Alessia said... attempting to whisper. Chandler instantly got up and walked to Joey.

"3....2....1..." Chandler started counting down. Both Alessia and I looked at him confused. He made Alessia sit on the chair and then screamed "NOWWW". Both him and Joey ran out the door.

"What the fuck! Let go of the fucking door!!!" Alessia screamed trying to open the door. I got up.

"Let me try...." I attempted but it wouldn't budge.

"WE ARE NOT LETTING YOU OUT UNTIL YOU GUYS ARE BESTIES AGAIN" Joey screamed through the door.

"I AIN'T GONNA BECOME BESTIES WITH THIS WHORE" She screamed back and then looked at me with regret in her eyes.

"YOU BITCH!" I screamed and then flicked her. She instantly flicked me back and soon we were having a flicking fight.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE HAPPY!" I screamed at her and she stopped.

"What the fuck do you mean! Your whole life you had everything. During High school you never used anyone but after Andrew you just started sleeping with every guy you met... I don't want you to hurt chandler like that!" Alessia whisper shouted. Ouch.

"My life isn't perfect! I may have got guys, but I never had a true friend, until you came. and by the way....I haven't even slept with Chandler! He's different... and I actually like him. I've had a hard time without Andrew but Chandler actually made my life easier... I promise Sia... I am not using him.. I'm sorry" I said to her... I was crying now...

"I'm sorry too" Alessia said hugging me and crying.

"I love you"

" I love you too" I replied in tears.

" I love  you too" I replied in tears

Then Joey and Chandler walked in.

"AWEEEEE" They said and hugged us.

"Were you guys crying?" Alessia asked.

"No.... I was just cutting onions..." Joey said and then started sniffling. We all hugged again.

I am so happy to have my best friend back.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Next chapter will come out next week most likely.

Check out my other stories if you haven't already!

Don't forget to vote! Xx

Word Count: 962