The One Where The Truth Comes Out

Alessia's P.O.V:

Its been two weeks since Joey and I broke up...

Its been two weeks since Chandler and Scar broke up...

For the last two weeks, Scar and I tried our hardest to avoid them and I'm pretty sure they have been trying to avoid us too. I haven't told Scarlet about the whole incident with Chandler and me... I didn't want to tell her that I was the reason why they broke up... She would get so mad!

The worst part is... I feel relieved that they aren't together anymore, but I'm also confused about my feelings for Chandler... 

Nothing can happen between us because he is my best friend's ex... 

"Morning Sia" Scar said as she came out of her room.

"Morning... So, whats the plan for today?" I asked her as I handed her a smoothie.

"I was thinking we could go shopping... Have a little best friend time" she said. 

"That'll be great.. I'm going to go get ready" I said and with that I to go get dressed.

~ At the mall ~

"SIAAAA... This dress is beautiful!" Scar exclaimed as she picked up the golden embroided dress.

"Go try it on!" I said to her. She smiled and ran into the change room. As I waited for her, I heard someone call my name. Fuck...

"Chandler..." I said as I turned around to face him.

"uh..Hi" he said.

"Hi" I replied back to him awkwardly. We haven't talked since the movies... He tried calling me, but I kept ignoring his calls.

"We need to talk" he said.

"Chandler, there is nothing for us to talk about... That night was a mistake" I said to him... That night we kissed was not a mistake, but I can't date him...

"Sia... we both enjoyed it... You said it yourself that you lost feelings for Joey... and I started to lose feelings for Scar... Sia, from the moment I meant you... We had this spark... I didn't know what it was but now I do. Sia, I like you... a lot" he said.

"Chandler... I" but before I could say anything, Scar cut me off.

"You kissed Chandler? While we were dating? Alessia... how could you do this to me... I thought you were my best friend... How could you kiss my fucking boyfriend! Fuck you Alessia... Fuck you!" She screamed and then stormed out of the store.

"Alessia are you ok-" But before he could finish I stormed off. 

I just lost my best friend...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I know  this chapter is short, but it is a filler chapter. Next Chapter will be longer!

Don't forget to vote and read my other books If you haven't already!

WORD COUNT: 459