The One With Las Vegas 2

-recap-

Chandler's P.O.V:

"OH MY GOD!! I HAVE AN IDEA! What if we threw Miranda's bachelorette/bachelor party in Las Vegas!" Alessia said.

"YOUR A FUCKING GENIUS" Scarlet screamed and jumped on Alessia.

"This is getting weird..." I said and then looked at Joey who was watching in pleasure.

"I'm going to go tell Miranda!" Alessia said excitedly and left. After ten minutes she came back.

" She said yes! oh and Chandler, Joey, Monica, Phoebe, Ross, and Rachel can come !" She said.

"WE ARE GOING TO VEGAS" We all screamed

- Present Day-

So that's the story about how we got to Las Vegas..

Wait... you guys still don't know how Ross and Rachel got married...

Well....

To Be Continued...

Joey's P.O.V:

- On the plane -

We were on the plane and well... it wasn't going that well. For one the seating arrangements weren't the way we wanted. Rachel and Ross got stuck together which sucks since they don't get along that well after the whole break up. Alessia and Chandler got stuck between some tall, buff, smelly guys.  Scarlet, Phoebe and I have three annoying kids behind us who won't stop kicking our seats. 

"That's it!" Phoebe screamed and flung herself towards the kids, but Scar and I quickly grabbed her before she could do anything else.

" Pheebs, Why don't you go get yourself a muffin or something " Scarlet said. 

"Fine" Phoebe huffed and then left. Alessia came running. 

"Babe, I can't do this! At one point the two guys fell asleep on Chandler and I! I nearly suffocated  to death!" she exclaimed while sitting next to me and laying her head on me. "Can I please stay here for a bit".

"of course babe" I said and kissed her. 

"I'm going to go check on Chandler" Scarlet said leaving Sia and I alone.

- Las Vegas - 

" Wow!" Scarlet said while looking around. We had just arrived at our hotel. 

"Rachel it was a joke... You don't look bad" Ross said. 

"Ross, I am a human doodle!" Rachel exclaimed. During the plane ride Ross got bored and drew on Rachel's face with a permanent marker as a 'prank'. It didn't go that well.

"Ok why don't we go check in... Rachel can get the moustache and beard off and then we can all get ready and go see Jason" Sia said.

"You mean celebrate my bachelorette party..." Miranda said.

" Sure..." she said which caused Miranda to glare at her.

"LET'S GO!"

Alessia's P.O.V:

"I am not going like this!" Rachel said. The permanent marker did not come off and now Rachel isn't coming. We all were standing around Ross and Rachel who were in the middle of an argument.

"We are going to get late!" Miranda said who was losing her patience. 

"You guys go, I am not going" Rachel said and ran into the bathroom. We all stared at Ross.

"You guys go... this is my fault... I'll stay with her" he said.

"K... don't wait up" Miranda said and dragged us all out of the room leaving Ross and Rachel alone.

- At the party -

Jason was singing and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Miranda and her fiancé Mark were having a blast.

"Ok everyone... I'm going to go for a ten minute break, but before I go... here is a song for Miranda and Mark... Congrats!" Jason said and with that he played a slow song. Miranda and Mark went to the middle and started dancing. Joey put his hand out for me which I gladly took and with that we danced.

As we were dancing, Chandler interrupted us by saying "Emergency... we need to go". I told Miranda that we would be back soon which she really didn't care about that much. Joey and I made our way outside where the rest of our group was standing.

"What's going on?" Joey asked.

"We got to go to the church... I got a message from Ross saying he's getting married again... again" Monica explained. Without questioning we made it to the church.

"YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING MARRIED?!" Monica yelled at Rachel and Ross.

"YUPPPPIESSSSS!!!!!" Rachel screamed and giggled. Ross and Rachel were both wasted and now Ross also had marker on his face. Whiskers?

"Oh no" Phoebe said. 

"Oh yesssssss" Ross slurred. Well this was an interesting trip...

___________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. I've been busy. Updates will be coming out slowly.

Don't forget to vote and read my other books!

WORD COUNT: 754