The One Where The Plan Comes In Play

Chandler's P.O.V:

Everything was finally getting back to normal. I have my bestfriend back and Scarlet doesn't hate me. Now, we just need to figure out a plan to make Alessia mine...

"Okay so... What the fuck are we doing?" Joey asks as we all sit on the couch.

"So I was thinking that I can call Alessia over here at Ross' house and tell her that I wanna talk to her, and obviously she will come because we are best friends for life" Scarlet says as she walks back and forth.

"Are you sure? Because she was really mad at me... Do you think she will actually come?" I asked.

"Chandler!!! Nothing is going to happen... She will come and she won't get made... She's a really calm person... She will be happy that you are trying to make up" Joey said in a reassuring way.

"Okay... then let's do this"

Alessia's P.O.V:

I was sitting at home cleaning everything because that's the only thing that keeps me calm during tough times.... I just cleaned the kitchen two times... OMG I'M INSANE. All of a sudden my phone rang, knocking me out of my insanity.

OMG!!! It's Scarlet... We haven't talked since she found out...

~The Phone Call~

A: Hey Scar

S: Hey Sia...

A: Sia i'm so sorry

S: I know I'm sorry too... Hey, can you come over to Ross' house... I miss you and I think we should talk.

A: Yeah for sure... Um... I'll be there in twenty okay?

S: Ok... see you then

~ End of the Phone Call~

Oh god... I hope everything goes well...

~Twenty minutes later~

I just arrived at Ross' apartment and I spent the whole drive there just practicing this big ass speech I prepared for Scarlet. I knocked on the door and was greeted by someone I didn't expect.

"YOU!? What the hell are you doing here Chandler?! Where's Scarlet?!"

"Hey... Okay I know you're probably confused and mad, but I knew you wouldn't have come or even answered the phone if you knew it was me... So, Scarlet called and asked you to come so we could talk" he explained. I could feel the steam coming out of my ears and I am pretty sure that I look like a fucking tomato right now.

"What the fuck Chandler! There is nothing to talk about... WE KISSED AND THAT'S ALL THAT HAPPENED! THE KISS DID NOT MEAN SHIT... IT JUST REMINDS ME THAT BECAUSE OF YOU I LOST MY BEST FRIEND AND BECAUSE OF YOU I CHEATED ON AND HURT ONE OF THE KINDEST GUYS ON THE FUCKING UNIVERSE!!!"

"Alessia... Please let me explain... I really li-" but before he could finish I cut him off.

"CHANDLER I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

Chandler stood there astonished... And all of a sudden there was a big thud and both Joey and Scarlet fell out of the closet...

"I'm so sorry" Scarlet said as she got up.

"Fuck man" was the last thing I said and with that I slammed the door and left.

Scarlet's P.O.V:

"I'm so sorry" I said as I got up.

"Fuck man" was the last thing Alessia said and with that she slammed the door in Chandler's face.

"I did not think that is how this was going to go" Joey said while getting off the floor.

"Chandler... Are you okay?" I asked.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I told you guys this was going to happen, but you guys convinced me to dod something stupid... " and with that he left.

"We messed up" I said while putting my hand on my head.

"Very badly," Joey added.

"Hey guys... I finished making tea... what the hell happened?" Ross said as he came out with a pot of tea. I knocked the pot out of his head and with that both Joey and I stormed out. The last thing I heard was Ross say "Well that wasn't very nice..." and that was the end of that.

Joey's P.O.V:

We drove back to the apartment to check on Alessia, but she wasn't there... The only other place that she could be is the coffee shop. We went there and thankfully she was there. With her were Monica and Rachel, and they were comforting her as she cried.

"Sia... please hear us out... I know you're probably mad right now, but let us explain and then you would understand why we did what we did" I said as I sat on one side of her and Scarlet on the other. She wiped her tears and said "Okay fine... this better be good". Scarlet and I explained the whole situation from the moment Scarlet went to talk to Chandler to the moment where they created the plan.

"Oh my god... I'm so stupid" Sia said while putting her head in her hands.

"Yes you are!" Monica and Rachel said in sync.

"He loves you" Rachel said.

"He's never loved any girl" Monica exclaimed.

"What do I do?" Sia asked.

"I have an Idea..." Scarlet said with a smirk on her face... Damn that smirk is sexy...

Chandler's P.O.V:

I was sitting on the couch trying not to cry when someone came storing through the door. It was Joey.

"Joey what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I live here...But that is not why I am here right now.." he said in a serious tone.

"Wait what happened?"

"Alessia left..."

"What do you mean she left?!"

"We were at the coffee shop talking to her and then she got mad over something Scarlet said... when we went to check the apartment, her shit was gone... She ran away... Chandler, She is gone" he explained.

After hearing the words She is Gone my heart stopped. I felt like I was going to faint. Without saying a word, I ran out of my apartment.

"Why the fuck are the rose petals on the floor" I said to myself... the room next to us are really creative when having sex...

I ran down the stairs which also had rose petals on them, to see Alessia sitting on her knees.

"Sia.. you're still here.. I'm sorry" I said while sitting on my knees in front of her.

"No Chandler... I'm sorry... it wasn't all your fault.. We both messed up and it's not fair that I blamed you. Throughout my whole relationship with Joey, I always knew I liked you, but I just didn't want to mess up your relationship with Scarlet... Scar and Joey explained everything to me... I'm sorry and I lo-" but before she could finish I cut her off by kissing her.

"I love you too" I said.

"Will you...Will you-" but before she could finish her sentence she began to cry. "This is why the guy does it" she says as she continues crying.

"Oh yeah... Um Alessia... will you make me the happiest guy and marry me?" I asked, holding the tears back. She nods and then kisses me.

"AWWWWWWW" Joey, Scarlet, Monica, Rachel, Ross, and Phoebe screamed in illusion.

____________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please vote and follow me if you aren't already and check out my other books!

Next chapter should be out soon!

Byeeee:)