The One With The Friends

-recap-
Alessia's P.O.V
The guy who got his foot stuck was laying on the couch resting his eyes while I was watching scarlet and the shirtless guy flirt.

"So Chandelier, how did you get into our apartment?"

"It's Chandler" he said correcting me. "And well our friends used to live here so we had a spare key... and well we like there bathroom so.."

I just rolled my eyes. Scarlet and Chandler continued to flirt and I just sat there bored out of my mind. Then the guy I pepper sprayed woke up.

"I CAN SEE!!!" He screamed while getting up. Then he looked at me and smirked "how you doin?" He asked while continuing to smirk. I didn't reply.

"I'm joey" he said.

"I'm Alessia... I would also like my key back please" I said and then he handed me the key to my apartment.

"Do you guys need help bringing your stuff up?" Joey asked.

"Sure" i replied. I know we just met them but I really don't wanna carry a bunch of heavy boxes up four flights of stairs...

Alessia's P.O.V:

"There are just two more boxes in the truck" I said to Chandler.

"I'll go grab one" he said but then...

"DON'T WORRY I GOT THEM" Joey screamed. He was walking up the stairs caring both of the boxes.

"Joey be careful they are super Fragile!" Scarlet said.

"Don't worry I got thi-" but before he could finish he tripped and fell backwards rolling down the stairs. We heard a huge 'CRASH!'

Scarlet Chandler and I sprinted down the stairs.

"Are you okay?!" I asked him.

"Yeah... I think so" he said. "The boxes broke my fall."

"Oh my god... Sia our china set!" Scarlet exclaimed. It was all broken.

"Oh gosh... I'm so sorry" Joey said.

"Let us make it up to you... Let us take you guys to the mall and you guys can buy another set... Then we can get coffee or something" Chandler said.

"Are you asking us on a date?" Scarlet said so obliviously.

"I don't know... We have a lot of unpacking to do.." I said ignoring what she just asked.

"Come on... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Joey began.

"OKAY" I screamed.

"YAYYYY... Okay let us just grab our jackets" Joey said and with that him and Chandler went to their apartment.

"Did they just ask us on a date?"Scarlet asked me.

"I think so..."

She smirked. "Dates with our super hot neighbours...."

I ignored her and went to change.