The One With The Kisses Part 2

(PICTURE ON TOP IS SCARLET'S EX)
-Recap-

Scarlet's P.O.V:

We were ready before the boys so we were both sitting on our couch waiting for them.

"OH MY GOD SCAR!" Alessia screamed.

"YOU GUYS WERE ABOUT TO HAVE SEX! YOU GUYS JUST MET!" Alessia continued screaming.

"Its only been a week since Andrew... You cant use him like that" she said.

"I-" but before I could finish saying anything Chandler and Joey popped in.

"You guys- Woah you guys look beautiful" Chandler said while Joey just stared at us. Joey walked up to Sia and said "How you doin?" with a smirk and we all laughed.

Chandler put his hand out for me and I took it. I could feel Alessia's glared behind me...

Chandler's P.O.V:

We finally arrived at the party. The whole ride I could feel this awkward tension between Alessia and Scarlet. Im not really good at handling situations like this s I cracked a joke, but that just made it even more awkward. The whole ride Joey was telling Alessia and Scarlet about his acting career and how he plays Dr. Drake Ramoray on Days of Our Lives., while I was just sitting their awkwardly.

"Hey Guyssssssssss!" Rachel slurred while letting us in. The party literally just started and she was already drunk.

I'm planning on asking Scarlet out on and actual date... I really like her and I actually want this to work out.

Alessia's P.O.V:

- A few hours later-

Everyone was basically gone except for the main group of friends and... well Scarlet and I. We were sitting on the couch just getting to know each other until Chandler suggested to play Truth or Dare. Chandler spun the bottle and it landed on Scarlet.

"Truth or Dare?" he asked.

"Truth"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes!" she squealed. Everyone smiled except for me. I just stared at her. I can't believe she just fucking did that, especially after what happened just a week ago with Andrew.

So basically, Andrew was Scarlet's high school sweetheart. He was on the basketball team and she was a cheerleader They were both super popular and then there was me. I was a nerdy teenage that only had two friends, Andrew and Scarlet. Anyways, they were dating since they were fourteen (we are twenty-three now). It's been nine years they were together and they got engaged a few months ago. But then they broke it off... Last week.

~Flashback~

I was in my room writing when I heard screaming.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" Scarlet screamed.

"BABE LET ME EXPLAIN" It was Andrew. Oh. My. God. Are they actually fight? They. never fight.

"YOU WERE FUCKING MIRANDA BEHIND MY BACK FOR A YEAR!" She screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK ANDREW!" I screamed bursting out of my room. Now I was pissed. Miranda was Scarlet's sister.

"This doesn't involve you Sia" Andrew said in a calm tone. Scarlet was crying her ass off which made me even more angry.

"THIS DOES INVOLVE ME GARFIELD! YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON MY BEST FRIEND! FOR A YEAR! YOU PROPOSED TO HER WHILE YOU WERE CHEATING ON HER! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed. He stared at me shocked.

"Get Out!" She said to him. He went to touch her but I slapped him.

"She said GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed the last part.

He held his cheek and said "You will regret this Glen" he said and I just stuck my middle finger at him.

Once he left I went and hugged Scar. She hugged me back and said "I need a fresh start. We need a fresh start".

~End of Flashback~

She was using him as a rebound which made me mad. Chandler is such a sweet guy and yet she is doing this. We continued playing Truth or dare, then it was my turn to spin the bottle and it landed on Joey.

"Truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss me".

Joey's P.O.V:

"I dare you to kiss me" she said.

I've been trying to make moves on Alessia all week. She's beautiful and well different. Usually when I make a move on a girl, they wake up in my bed the next morning , but Alessia is different. I moved closer to, put her hair behind her ear and kissed her. She instantly kissed back.

"GUYS! GET A ROOM!" Chandler screamed. We pulled away and Alessia started blushing. Maybe she does like me...

____________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

I'm going to try to update this story and my LP Fan fiction every weekend.

Don't forget to vote and check out my other stories if you haven't already!

Bye Xx