2 You'll be an 8outcast

"Apologize to Ann, nerd." Kendall, a member of her fixed posse scowled at me.

I looked at her in distaste. Her skirt was so short you could literally see her ass and the low cut of her shirt revealed her non-existent cleavage that she exaggerated with push-up bras.

"It's not even Claire's fault." Kait rebutted. I shook my head and sighed.

I really rather she not help me, now she'll be in trouble too.

"Don't." I whispered to Kait as she stared at me incredulously.

"You're new here, aren't you?" Ann interrupted as she rolled her eyes at Kait.

"Yah, so?" Kait answered, obviously irritated. I lowered my head, there's no going back now.

"I guess you might not know, but since you're new, I'll be nice and explain. If you hang out with this girl here."

She said pointing her index finger at me disgustedly. Her manicured nail inches away from my face.

"You'll be made an outcast. Lowest on the social ladder and any other ladder, no friends, no one would even talk to you. I'll give you a second chance cause your new. Oh, and what's your name dear?"

"Kait?"

"Well Kait, you look like a smart girl, there's a whole school of people for you to make friends with, so stay away from her." She concluded, individually emphasising on the last 4 words, smirking at the end.

You would expect that for someone who knew exactly what she was doing that she would feel some amount of shame or guilt.

Yet, her voice was just overflowing with boredom.

She was shameless yet she was still the most popular girl in school because the guys wanted her and the girls wanted to be her.

Like what's with the teens nowadays?

Most people were just scared of her cruel way and ability to make the lives of people she hated, hell.

Exhibit A, me.

I've unfortunately been in the same school as her since I can remember and we hadn't always been like that.

-Flashback-

"Do you want to go to the movies tomorrow? There's this really cute movie coming out, you know the one I've been talking about." Ann asked her boyfriend sweetly as she smiled widely at him.

"Um, Ann, I need to tell you something. Don't take it to heart, it's really not about you, its really my fault. I just don't think our relationship is working out anymore, let's break up."

Those words left her in utter confusion. They had been perfectly happy until this moment. 

She clutched his wrist with both her hands, shaking her head profusely.

"Why? Did I do something wrong, is it the movie, we can watch another one? I can change for you. I'll do anything for you." She said desperately as tears leaked out. She couldn't live without him. 

"It's not that. It's just, I-i ldon't like you anymore, I like someone else, I'm sorry."

He tugged his hand out and left her there, hurt tugging hardly at her heart, tears flowing down her cheeks.

The next day, she saw him laughing and joking happily with Claire so she assumed, she was the one he liked. She was the reason he left her. She was why he stopped liking her. 

It was all her fault.

Added to the built up jealousy of constantly being second to Claire, her anger finally reached its peak.