6 What was what, babe?

"First period, Advance Maths." I groaned to myself.

My eyes rose to land on a bunch of couples making out and I instantly felt like puking.

Disgusting shits.

I reached my locker and dropped my bag in, grabbing the books I needed.

A bang was heard before I saw a disgusting face.

"Hey nerd, why don't you do my homework for me and I'll consider helping you with your virginity since I don't think anyone will do you."

I looked at the random idiotic asshole beside me as I shut my locker.

"Fuck off." I said lowly as I walked off quickly.

I heard him chuckle as he reunited with his friends who were probably the ones who gave him the dare.

"Hi babe, last night was great." Luke appeared out of nowhere as he said that. His voice was louder than normal and he winked at me as he slung an arm around my shoulder.

I giggled flirtatiously in reply, immediately understanding what he was doing.

"They're glaring at us, don't stop." I whispered vengefully.

He threw me a smirk as he placed a peck on my cheek.

"You're so cute."

I was slightly fazed by the sudden, affectionate physical contact but kept my cool.

As we turned into a corner, I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the girls' bathroom, shutting and locking the door.

"What was that?"

I asked loudly. He took a step towards me threateningly slow as he put each of his hands on the door behind me, trapping me in between.

My heart skipped a beat as I gasped.

"What was what, babe?"

He was now looking down on me and had a smug look in his eyes. His emphasis on that word was not missed out and I immediately glared at him.

"Why'd you do that, now everyone will think we're hooking up! I was perfectly fine by myself before you came!" I tried raising my voice at him threateningly, only for it to come out breathlessly because of our close proximity.

"I didn't know Fuck Off meant you were fine. Plus, if I ain't wrong, you were the one who didn't want me to stop." He smirked crookedly as his handsome features took on a more mischievous look.

I winked flirtatiously before stomping on his foot.

Hard.

"What the fuck!" He cursed as he jumped back and started hopping on one foot with his other one in his hand.

"Oops I thought that was your crotch, I guess I missed. Shit head." I smiled sacarstically as I unlocked the door before strolling out, slamming the door behind me.

"Did you hear, the nerd is dating the new hot guy."

"It was probably a one night stand, that slut though."

I heard 2 girls gossip as they walked past me, not seeming to have seen me.

News sure travels fast in this stupid school.

As I continued walking to my first class, I sighed.

The school day just began and new rumors start all over again.

"Claire Ruiz! Why have I been hearing that you're dating my brother?!" Kait interrogated as I sat down beside her.

I was just about to answer her when a loud voice interrupted us.

"Claire Ruiz!"

I looked up to see a death glare directed at me.

"Bro?" Kait looked between us confusedly.

"This stupid girl stomped on my foot!"

"He started it first!"

"I was trying to help you!"

"You didn't!"

"I did!"

"No! You didn't!"

"Did!"

"Didn't!"

"Did!"

"Didn't!"

"Did!"

"Didn't!"

"Did!"

"STOP!"

A sudden piercing scream stopped our childish conversation, if you could call it that.

"Babe"

He smirked.

"Shit head."

I added immaturely and we glared daggers at each other.

"Why are you guys so childish? I expected it from Luke but Claire?" She sighed as she low key roasted her brother.

"I'm older than you!" He squealed like a girl.

"Yah, by like 30 minutes. What happened?"

We explained as best as we could and it ended with Kait dying of laughter.

"Go to your seats." A relief teacher walked in just then before Kait could reply and explained that our teacher wasn't here. She gave out worksheets before just slouching in her seat.

I sat with Kait as Luke sat behind us. A blonde that kept batting her eyelashes at him sat beside him. I really wonder why her fake lashes didn't just fall off.

"So... I'm Brenda. I was wondering if you needed help for the worksheet, I don't mind helping you." I heard that blonde say as she slowly used her manicured fingers to graze Luke's arm.

I turned around and smiled innocently.

"Brenda right? I was wondering if you could help me with this question, or does this offer only extend to guys that take advanced Math and would totally not know how to do it."

Brenda huffed and took her hands off, looking away.

"Jealous much?" Luke teased.

"Nah, just saw your disgusted face and took an unglam so this was your payment in return.

I smirked as his face contorted into one of shock.