4 His car is so bae

"Miss Claire! There's a car out there that claims it's waiting for you." I looked up from the sandwich I was eating and tilted my head in confusion.

"A car?"

The maid nodded and looked out the window again.

"A Porsche." My confusion was at its peak as I got up and stared out the window.

Outside the gate was a Silver Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS.

Sitting inside was none other than Kait?

I slung my bag over my shoulder and pulled on my brown leather boots.

"Tell Robert that I've got a ride to school, won't be needing him!" I shouted as I ran out to the gates.

"Hi!" Kait greeted as I pulled open the passenger door.

"Why are you here?"

She shrugged.

"We're friends now so I want to go to school together."

I scrunched my eyebrows together and continued asking.

"How did you know where I lived?"

"Elsa." She said as she shrugged again.

I was starting to get how she felt when I kept shrugging at her. I got into the car and settled down.

Looking at the interior of the Porsche, I was starting to understand why she judged Robert's Bentley.

"I didn't know you were rich." I claimed as the car rode onto the highway.

"My parents have a fashion line of their own that earns quite a bit and my brother has his own company, so we have enough income to live... comfortably."

I nodded and we continued to chatter about other things.

In no time, we had pulled into the car park in the school.

Widened eyes and shocked gazes were seen as students took in the sight of the silver Porsche and the two girls who came out of it.

I pushed my glasses up, uncomfortable because of the gazes people were sending me.

Pulling at the sleeves of my grey hoodie, I breathed unevenly.

Loud conversations and the normal chatter was heard as we walked towards the front door of the school.

People were still in disbelief at the car and were gossiping about it in clusters that blocked the front doors.

However, another car drove in and it drew everyone's attention away from us almost immediately.

"A V8 engine equipped with 460 horsepower." I said as my eyes focused on the car that just pulled into the parking lot.

In the empty lot beside Kait's Porsche was now a Black Maserati 'GranTurismo MC Stradale. It was gorgeous, although an older model but still...

I looked at Kait to see if she saw what I was seeing only to see her roll her eyes at the car.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion and looked back at the car.

The door opened and it was like those dramas where time slowed down.

Hazel brown hair styled perfectly to portray a half messy look.

Dark brown orbs surveying everything around him.

A half smirk gradually appeared on his face as he saw all the girls swooning at his looks.