Extra Credit and Thigh Worshipping

Glynda: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): hello, Glynda.

Glynda held her riding crop on her right hand, she sat on top her desk and crossed her legs.

Glynda: so...is there any reason why you want to visit me this late?

(Y/N): yes there is, allow me to explain.

(Y/N) walked up to Glynda, he placed his hand on her thigh and began rubbing gently. Glynda began blushing deep red with embarrassment. (Y/N) began kissing her thigh while moving his hand underneath Glynda's thigh and squeezing. (Y/N) paused his kissing.

(Y/N): the truth is, i came here to worship your thighs. Your THICC thighs!

(Y/N) places his hands on both of Glynda's thighs again and spread them to reveal her inner thighs, dressed in stockings. (Y/N) began kissing, licking, nibbling, and sucking on Glynda's inner thigh while rubbing them in his hands. Glynda snapped and pushed (Y/N) off her and sat on his face.

Glynda: worship my thighs and you shall have extra credit~

(Y/n) took note and gropes Glynda's butt while continuing to lick and kiss her thighs with lust, along with eating out her wet cunt as Glynda moans with sexual thirst.

Timeskip!

Ruby: hey, Ms. Goodwitch?

Glynda: yes, Ruby?

Ruby: where's (Y/N), wasn't he here yesterday?

Glynda: probably absent, but i'll make arrangements for him to receive...extra credit.

Glynda smiled and looked down to see (Y/N), who was happily placing his head in between Glynda's thighs while licking her cumming wet folds and her moist thicc thighs.

Glynda: so worth, giving the extra credit.