Meet the Nora

Nora is seated behind a desk like table with grenade launcher ammo and empty bottles of syrup everywhere.

Nora: What makes me a good demoman? If I were a bad demoman, I wouldn't be sittin' here discussin' it with you, now would I?!

A scene shows Nora recently going on a mission.

Nora sees her team run out as she joins in. Raising her grenade launcher, she releases a battle cry.

Nora:LET'S DO IT!

Nora and her team escape an explosion as she runs in an opposite direction seperating from her team.

Nora: Not one of you's gonna survive this!

Nora: One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch, and KA-BLOOIE!

Nora launches a shell that bounces off a wall and hits the Yang behind her, scene cuts to Nora chugging a bottle of syrup, she then runs up a Roman's sentry and shoots two shellscausing it explode

I got manky energy. I'm a ginger orange head Thor-wannabe. They got more fecking sea monsters in the great Lochett Ness than they got the likes of me. So! T'all you fine dandies, so proud, so cocksure, prancin' about with your heads full of eyeballs... come and get me, I say! I'll be waitin' on you with a whiff of the old brimstone! I'm a Grimm bloody fable with an unhappy bloody end!

Nora douses a bottle of syrup as the blu team runs into her sticky bomb trap. kaboom!

Nora: Hahahaha, Oh, they're going to have to glue you back together...IN HELL!