Why is the rum gone?

Yang: [Wakes up and sees Weiss burning the rum] No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade... the rum.

Weiss: Yes, the rum is gone.

Yang: Why is the rum gone?

Weiss: One: because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable women into complete scoundrels. Two: that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy of Atlas is out looking for me. Do you really think there is even the slightest chance they won't see it?

Yang: But why is the rum gone?

Yang and Weiss overhear another pirate ship sailing nearby, it boarders across the shore infront of where Yang and Weiss are standing nearby. A pirate wore a (f/c) pirate outfit, and was bragging as it held a metal jar. Another pirate in a similar outfit, looking taller than the one carring the jar.

(F/N): son, stay back, these ladies are ours.

(Y/N): step back, papa, let me handle it.

the pirate carries the jar as it walks along the ship.

(Y/N): Hey there, lasses, some gorgeous looking gals you are. Here to negotiate? Look what i got, i got a jar a dirt, i got a jar a dirt, and guess what's inside it?~

Yang blushes.

Yang: forget the rum, he looks hot.