Cookie monster

Yang bursts through (Y/N)'s dorm while holding a jar labeled "cookies" and panting for breath. Yang rushes towards (Y/N) as he begins asking questions.

(Y/N): Yang, what is going on-

Yang: no time to explain.

Yang looks out (Y/N)'s window and sees a Ruby Rose with a blue fur coat and gloves. Yang begins panicking as Ruby was heading for the dorm she was in.

Yang: she's coming...

(Y/N): who's coming. what's going on?!

Yang: It's my sister, Ruby Rose, ever since i had to try these "CHIPS AHOY CHEWY FUDGE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES" she's been eating them and eating them, almost like a Cookie Monster.

(Y/N) is lost in confusion and widens his eyes as he attempts to figure out what is going on.

(Y/N): wwWHAT?!?!

Banging occurred on (Y/N)'s door, they grew louder and louder. Yang hands the cookie jar to (Y/N).

Yang: (Y/N), you need to take the cookie jar and run, I'll hold her off...

(Y/N): but I-

Yang: GO, GO!!!

The banging on the door grew the loudest and was added on to Yang's shouting on the door.

Yang: COME ON SIS, DO YOU WANT YOUR JAR OF COOKIES, HUH?!?!

The knocking paused, the swings open as Ruby tackles Yang to the ground, Yang calls out to (Y/N).

Yang: (Y/N),  (Y/N) RUN!!!

(Y/N) looks at the cookie jar and runs out the window. He keeps running away attempting to outrun Ruby, but it was in vain as Ruby kept following him. He runs off to Port's classroom. Thankfully, since it was night outside, the room was empty...and pitch black. He finds the lights switch and places the cookie jar on the desk. (Y/N) lifts the jar lid and reveals a single chewy fudge chocolate chip cookie inside. He reaches inside and grabs the cookie, as the cookie was in his hand, he observes it for a moment, at the same time, the class's door swings open and reveals a Ruby Rose still wearing her blue fur coat and gloves. She looks in shock as (Y/N) held the last cookie in the jar in one hand and the lid of the jar in the other.

(Y/N): there's one cookie left...and it's mine now.

Ruby, quickly dashes forward to (Y/N), but it was too late as (Y/N) already stuffed his mouth with the cookie and begins digesting it. Ruby begins gobbling up (Y/N) as she claws at him withe incredibly soft fur gloves that didn't hurt (Y/N) at all. (Y/N) begins making fake death noises and plays dead. Ruby then howls in fury.

There were no survivors in the hunger games.