Go Go RWBY rangers

Salem: you fools, you will not beat me, I am...UNSTOPPABLE

(Y/N): not quite, by the power of my lovely wives, IT'S MORPHING TIME!!!

Team RWBY and (Y/N) pull out their morphing gadgets and shout their animal morphs.

Yang: Pterodactyl!

Blake: Sabre-tooth tiger!

Weiss: Mastodon!

Ruby: Triceratops!

(Y/N): Tyrannosaurus!

Team RWBY and (Y/N) morph into their RWBY ranger outfits, with RWBY being their appropriate color RWBY rangers and (Y/N) being the (f/c) ranger. All together make up the Mighty Morphing RWBY Rangers.

Salem: Pfft, usless. I have the power to stop all...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

MEANWHILE...

T.V.: stay tuned to see what will happen! Go RWBY Rangers!

Four girls at around the age of 3 were sitting in front of the television, they looked exactly like team RWBY, except they had (e/c) eyes. They sat in determination, waiting to see if the RWBY rangers can take down Salem and protect the world of Remnant.

Ruby's daughter: they look so cool

Weiss's daughter: I can't believe our mommies and daddy are show stars

Blake's daughter: when is melas coming to watch our parents fight her mom?

Yang's daughter: She should be here.

The girls were introduced to a door opening to reveal a small girl around the same age as team RWBY's daughters. She had pale white skin, white hair and black eyes with red irises. She looked just like her mother, Salem.

Ruby's daughter: Melas, you're here, great, your mom is about fight dad!

Melas: great, good thing i got here before the show started.

Television: this just in! The Might Morphing RWBY Rangers are back, enjoy the show!

team RWBY's daughters: GO GO RWBY RANGERS, MIGHTY MORPHING RWBY RANGERS!!!