[1]

Extending my arms vertically in the air I obnoxiously yawn and simultaneously look to my right to check the time. Considering the most annoying sound known to mankind hasn't radiated from it yet I assume I have a few more minutes to spare before having to exit my cosy domain which I call a bed.

The brightness from the sun peeking in between the curtains causes me to squint to see the time. The once a squint turns into a gawk as the alarm clock proudly states its "8:30." "What the fuck..." I whisper turning my head back to the ceiling

Leaping out of the bed I slam open the wardrobe in anything but content and shove my clothes on while muttering incoherent cuss words to myself.

Sprinting down the stairs and through the kitchen I - just like any other sitcom - grab an apple and head for the front door. "See you later and have a nice day gotta go bye" I shouted to my mum elongating the 'bye' as I slammed the door shut.

The bell ringing should make me want to break a sweat and run to class, but instead I walk at a normal pace...or one could say a 'slow' pace. The alarm clock was a sign...the universe wants me to be late so I shall be late.

Finally making it to the classroom which was conveniently on the other side of the school I majestically open the door. Expecting the worst outcome looking up I see the teacher is midway writing on the board while glaring at me with their eyebrow slowly rising.

"Detention. After school today." We're the words slapping me back into reality. Thinking about it maybe I should've ran.

Sighing aggressively I notice my best friend and seat mate isn't here yet. Before I can even process this he slams open the door "Sorry I'm late miss there was-"
"You can join Y/N in detention Jung Hoseok. Now sit down." Sitting down I see Hobi looking at me muffling my laugh. "what the fuck man. She didn't even let me give me excuse."

Soon enough classes were almost over and lunch time has finally arrived. Just the thought of food is making me happy but I just realised my friend jen isn't in so now the offer from hobi to hang out with him and the boys is inevitable.

Hoseok and his friends were the 'popular group' as much as I hate to say it. I slander popular people but here I am about to eat with them.

The one thing I hate most is the attention. Why do girls care so much that I'm friends with them? Like god dayum ok you think their hot but I'm not gonna kidnap them.

"So are you gonna come or just stand there?" Hoseok asked. "Umm yea sure why not" i reply knowing the girls will stare and judge as per usual.

The table of fine yet annoying dumbasses which I call friends consists of Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook. I'm well aware of all these stares but my glorious, perfect and amazing chicken and chips comes first.

The fact I'm a pro boxer, black belt in tae kwon do and one of the best track athletes in school but get zero credit or attention...then befriend popular people and my status goes up. I hate it here.

Dragging my lifeless body drowning in fatigue through the halls someone harshly grabs my wrist. Turning around instantly I am looking at a startled Hoseok "did you forget about our detention?" he says looking at me questionably. "Ah for fuck sake you scared the shit out of me man...but yes I did come on let's go."

Quickening our pace we walk into the classroom and take our seats preparing for 1 hour of complete boredom. "Imagine we made it before the teacher. This has to be a first" Hobi says as his forehead makes contact with the desk.

20 mins now and still no teacher? Tragic...yea I'm leaving. "Come on Hobi let's just go she isn't turning up."

A high pitched, loud and obnoxious screech stops us making our feet stay firmly cemented to the ground in terror. "What the hell was that" my trembling voice says to a similarly shaken up Hobi. "I have no clue...I have never heard something like that before" Hobi answers.

Before I can even react to what's happening a wide eyed terror Jungkook is sprinting at us. Grabbing both our wrists we are dragged into a locker.

"Hey Jungkook. Jungkook you need to breathe" I said tightly grabbing onto a hyperventilating and terrified Jungkook. Lips quivering he exhaled "did you see it?" "See what Jungkook" Hobi replied.

"That thing...I don't fucking know" his voice cracks running a hand through his hair. Whispering clearly he says "It was on all fours screeching or some shit and then just devoured them Y/N. It just fucking ate them..."

A/N
Helloo I know this chapter is abit iffy but I promise the next chapters are better :)
P.S this story is a tad bit mature as in abit gruesome but not to gruesome. Anyways please enjoy 😁
The monster thing really said "thanks for the meal😋😋"