[23]

Check out my new book "teen wolf Jungkook ff" ;)

Looking at his obsidian eyes start to shimmer from the tears which threaten to run I frown and cup his face. "I'm fine" I whisper to which he fiercely leans in kisses with me with passion. I reply almost instantly and whine into the kiss while he groans as I lace my fingers through his raven locks.

It was cut short by an unwelcoming Hobi entering the store "I did not sign up for this shit." Jungkook immediately removes himself from the deep kiss and turns around but his quick body movement jolts my leg.

"Awh shit" I whimper as I grab my leg and lodge my head into his chest. He turns back around and cups my cheeks "I'm sorry baby" and proceeds to kiss my nose and my cheeks.

"Oh my god, I'm going to kill you both" I hear Yoongi murmur and he steps into the store. "Jokes on you hoe we nearly died earlier anyway" I said looking over Jungkook's shoulder to stick my tongue out at him.

Jungkook-ever so carefully- removes himself from between my legs, which involved him tripping on the uneven ground filled with shattered glass. "Son of a bi-" I started till Jungkook hushed me with his index finger on my lips. "Jesus Y/N your language is horrific-OW" he stated till I bit his finger and he looked down to see my sheepish grin.

"Oh my god why are you so cute, this is unfair" he said smiling and leaning in for another kiss. "You guys just gonna snog all day or help us?" Yoongi said with a hand on his hip. "Ok mum" I said then me and Jungkook looked at each other and giggled.

"Ok stay still" Jungkook said with a quick peck to my lips and left to help the others. But to my surprise he was back within 40 seconds;out of breath. "Alrighty then, let's patch you up...again" he said which resulted in me slapping his chest telling him it isn't my fault I'm clumsy.

As Jungkook cleans my wound I tucked my head between his shoulder and neck while clutching his shirt in pain. Amidst my pain the background noises of my teams dumbass comments somewhat made me feel cosy and calm.

"Jennie what the fuck" I hear yoongi say "what do you mean yoongs, imagine me in this I would look great." Hearing their convo while Jungkook is still working hard to clean the wound I move my chin onto his shoulder to see what's happening.

"Oi Jennie show me I'll be the judge hoe" I shouted with my head overlooking Jungkook's shoulder. "Look Y/N wouldn't I look great in this" "Oh my god, why are you literally a hoe" I said eyeing out the red loungerie she was holding in her hand. "Not that you wouldn't look good...put it in the bag hoe" "see yoongs at least someone agrees" she said rolling her eyes.

As I slowly removed my chin Jungkook looked up to me "all done" he said with a smile and then he went serious "but stop getting hurt...it makes me upset" "okie dokie" I said with a silly smile.

As he moves to leave the small gap between my legs I hear a gun reloading and a rough husky voice shout from the entrance "Don't move and no one gets hurt..."

Yikes cliff hangerRrrR
I NEED MOTIVATION PLEASEF VOTE SKDJSKDJSKJFS
Also can you guys comment men names skdjskdjks I need HELP
And...Jungkook...

Jungkook