[31]

"Y/N slow down" Jungkook says from behind as you both practically run through the hall heading back from the room after exiting the vent. "Come on slow coach, we got to tell the others we basically just hit jackpot...we have a way out now"

"Guys you are not going to believe this" I said almost slamming the door open as my hair falls over my eyes and my body slouches in fatigue.

"They have cars, helicopters and good fucking food there. When the time is right we are taking a helicopter and a sausage roll and getting the fuck out of here people." Jungkook also out of breathe adds on "When looking we overhead Vlad and Jane talking. From the little we heard they aren't making a cure, but Jane seems to know someone who is possibly the cure...maybe she wants to stop this disease or whatever these things we call screamers are"

From the corner of the room Yoongi appears and with his arms crossed utters "this all sounds great but first, none of us know how to fly a helicopter and second, you're telling me someone is the cure? Like they can possibly fix this?" "Well we don't know. We left before they finished the conversation to not risk getting caught" Jungkook says replying.

"Anyway, gather round idiots, we are leaving either way let's make a plan" I said letting Yoongi's valid but unanswered questions loom aimlessly in our surroundings."

"So what about the helicopter? Are we taking the car? Which is the easier option? Can anyone even fly a helicopter?" Hoseok said questioningly while looking around at all of us. "We will cross that bridge when we get there...even if it means we walk. We can't stay here. We don't have a choice" I spoke with confidence.

"Well What about-" Hoseok started again only to be interrupted by the door slamming open showing a distressed Jane "y/n I need you to come with me."

Trying to keep up with Jane I constantly had to quicken my steps but then I voiced out "your not going to kill me or anything are you? I really want to go skiing before I die so could you let me off?" "I'm not going to kill you I need to talk to you" Jane said looking over her shoulder.

Now we sit in a bright but secluded room waiting for one of us to start talking.
"Y/N I'm going to tell you a lot of new information, and I want you to stay quiet for all of it and just listen for now." "I can stay quiet. No talking. I'll sit still relax and listen-ah I see what you mean, I'll shut up."

"So you and I both know of the existence of screamers and how when someone dies they transform and become one of them. Over time I have come to found out this disease is air born, everyone here is infected. Only our facility knows this but this is the only state that is affected by the disease. It never reached the rest of America and seems to be staying put only here." "Your telling me the world is ok? As in if we move to another state we will be safe?" "I will get to that hold on Y/N. My boss wants to use my work and figure out how to create our own screamers so they can make 'fighting machines'...she wants to threaten the world, become more powerful and be known by the world leaders...she wants to threaten them. I don't want that to happen." "So what about the cure? Did you figure it out?"

"I think...you are the cure y/n...you aren't effected like everyone else is...it's in the air and everyone is infected and only turn when they die but you...you aren't infected. Your blood is pure making you immune. Your blood is the key and could possibly transform them back."

"Now to the reason I brought you here Y/N. I now know I can cure people, but Boss won't allow it. She will kill me and if she does find my research about finding a cure it's all over. We need to go...we need to leave the state."

"Are you saying you will help us all escape?" "Yes...yes I am" "well Jane, I have one question for you" "what is it?" "can you fly a helicopter?"

CHECK OUT MY OTHER TWO BOOKS "Teen Wolf" AND "~BTS Imagines~"

Annddd it's midnight🤠
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 21K READS OMG💕💕
I hope you guys are still enjoying it
it's coming to and end soon👀👀👀👀👀
Anyway thanks for reading and have a good day lads

Daily Jungkook