[25]

They shoved all of us in the back of the van with our hands tied and covered our heads with empty sand bags. I hesitantly grabbed the arm to my left "who's this" I said touching their face whispering. "Well I can tell you're Y/N, who else is dumb enough to whisper when they bad guys aren't even in here" "alright you ass I didn't notice they all left to sit at the front" I said slapping the obvious Jungkook's arm.

As they started driving I quickly got the shard into my writing hand. "Ah fuck this is gonna hurt" I said more to myself than anyone. "Wait what are you doing?" Hoseok says somewhere to the front on me on the right. "Well my genius idea is to write down all the turnings they take so when we escape wherever we're going we know the directions back, but...plot twist I don't have paper but I do have one slender man arm I have in my possession" I say getting ready with the shard at the other side of my arm, away from the veins.

"Wow Y/N I take back all the times I have called you dumbass this is highkey genius" Yoongi says to the front of me.

Before even being able to start Jungkook is touching all over my legs shoulders face till he reaches my hand and snatches the shard from me. "No, we need the directions Kook" I say defeated trying to get it back. "Yes but you have been stabbed enough Princess I'll do it" he says like I'm a disobedient child.

Reaching and feeling for his arm I flip it "not on the veins I don't want you dying from blood loss cause you accidentally poked a vein or something." "Ok ill will just cut in the turnings and we can read them in backwards order to know the way" he says breathing heavily hyping himself up.

As we took a left turn I feel one of his legs straighten and a strangled noise come from his throat. "Alright nice sound affects hot stuff, sounds like you're constipated" I say leaning my head onto his shoulder rubbing his leg to comfort him. "Glad to see my girlfriend is so caring of my well being" "yep that's me" I say patting his thigh.

As the trip goes on and he cuts more directions and I circle my arms around his waist and whisper funny jokes into his ear which instantly relaxes him hopefully decreasing the pain.

Hope u enjoyed the chapters and thank your for reading I am onto updating 'teen wolf' now😉😉

Daily jkkk