[15]

After sorting my self out and getting my emotions in check I trudge back to Lisa's tent. Jungkook only watches from afar as he knows this isn't his place to step in.

I am confronted by Lisa solemnly looking up from where she is sat. Coming over to her I bring her arm round my shoulder, confused she asks "what are you doing?"" "come on we can go to the river and chat" I said with a small smile.

Coming out the tent I can visibly see Jungkook shift in his seat as he sees us coming out. He instantly sees my struggle of trying to carry Lisa's limp body around and quickly jumps in to help. He grabs her other arm and we help guide her to the river by our camp. As soon as we sat her down on the grass next to the river Jungkook took it as his que to leave.

We sat with silence surrounding us as we stared at the perfectly still river which reflected the moon clearly like a mirror. Amongst my thoughts crumbling inside my head Lisa reached out for my hand "Y/N I know it's going to be tuff but please keep living and striving forward...for me...for them. Gripping her hand tightly while tears started to fill my eyes I said "I will...I promise"

Lisa was slowly getting weaker and weaker as we talked in the cool evening for the last time. When I told her about Jungkook she instantly knew him from high school when I talked about him as my crush. She said that life goes on and I should try and find love in such a world and maybe he is the one...But she was slowly on her way out of this world.

She could barely keep her head up, so I gently placed her head on my lap. The last thing she saw before leaving me was of the river twinkling idly in the moonlight. I noticed how her chest was no longer heaving for breath... meaning she was gone.

I slowly removed her and grabbed my knife to stab her in the head otherwise she will turn. My tears blocked my view and I couldn't do it seeing her face there. I was too late...

Her body jerked left vigorously and her skin turned from pale into a grey white. I immediately got up as the silence was now filled with bones cracking as she transformed...

Lisa was no longer in front of me it was a screamer. Soon as it transformed i became silent. It's body arched smelling its surroundings for blood "shit" I whispered as my arm was still recovering and there was a blood stain on my bandage. I quickly covered my mouth but it was too late.

It lunged forward to the sound and I instinctively used my right leg and kicked it in the throat although it was much taller than me. My leg was suspended in the air as its arms tried to scratch me with it long black nails. One nail got me right on the thigh making me scream and fall flat on my back. I had no choice but to use both my arms to block it's airway so I could have an opening to stab it as my knife fell next me. The scratching soon came to a halt as it was struggling for air. I took the opportunity and reached for my knife tactically.

Just as I was grabbing my knife the screamer was pushed of me by a big boot. Its body slammed into the ground and I threw my knife directly towards it aiming for the head and as always, bullseye. With a triumphant but tired huff I fell back on the ground to only be met with the eyes none other than Jungkook. "Hey" I said from my lying position on the floor "hi" he replied smiling.

Realising what happened the smile was swept of my face and sorrow slowly itched across it. He knows how it feels to loose someone so he crouched down to my level and helped me sit up so he could give a heart full hug that I needed. After a while of us hugging on the floor he whispered into my ear "come one let's get some sleep" I nodded whith no emotion.

He stood up and stretched in funny way to lighten my mood and it worked as I giggled at his remarks. As he helped me up my hand instantly grasped my leg as the scratch was there and I could feel it rub against my jeans and an audible gasp escaped my lips. I almost fell back on the floor from the pain when I was falling with my leg on the screamer earlier, the impact of its weight was all on my right leg. He instantly caught my waist and carried me bridal style. Flustered I asked "what are you doing?" "helping you duh, come on I'll take you to your tent and we can treat your leg" he said with a cheeky grin as he trekked towards my tent.

A/N
I can't believe this has over 300 reads!!! Thank you!:))))))) :)
Lol I used a quote from the poem 'he prelude' it is "twinkling idly in the moonlight" if I did GCSE power & conflict for poems u will understand😂😂
And now for mr jungkook

A/NI can't believe this has over 300 reads!!! Thank you!:))))))) :)Lol I used a quote from the poem 'he prelude' it is "twinkling idly in the moonlight" if I did GCSE power & conflict for poems u will understand😂😂And now for mr jungkook