[3]

The clinking of cutlery snapped me out of my unhinged thinking. Trundling over to my backpack i check I have everything I need. Once checked I shrugged the backpack on and stood on the large plank of wood like any other day.

The B team is what we called our selves, we are the ones which go out, loot shops and find supplies for the camp. The team gathered around me and once again I stated the rules which keep our camp intact.

"Rule 1: Don't get bitten"
"Rule 2: Don't go out on your own"
"Rule 3: only shoot if necessary"
"Last and most important rule do not let anyone who is bitten into the camp..."

I made these rules quite early on when our camp was formed. I tell the team every time just before we leave because i don't want to loose anyone...not again.

Jumping of the log I give a small smile of reassurance at the team. "Alright everyone. There should be a small store by the road here" i said pointing at the map. "We should try to make it before mid day so that we can be back by late afternoon."

As i lifted my head everyone was nodding in agreement and understanding the goal for today. I made sure all 4 of our members were there. Using my finger i pointed and counted. "Hobi, Taehyung, Yoongi and Jen...perfect" I said in satisfaction.

"Right, let's go" I said leading the group at the front. I rummaged through my backpack and got out my knife as per usual to be prepared for any circumstance.

As we walked jokes and dumb stories were exchanged making the journey seem shorter than expected. Finally reaching the clearing where the road was I checked the near surrounding for any screamers. Once clear, I then signalled the rest to come onto the road.

Once reaching the main bridge in our area we silenced ourselves, we all knew it was mostly screamer territory from here on outwards.

A/N
I'm writing many chapters as it is summer :) and the next chapter is very intense so hold onto your socks👀
Daily pic;)

A/N I'm writing many chapters as it is summer :) and the next chapter is very intense so hold onto your socks👀Daily pic;)