[9]

"Morning Y/N, did you sleep well?" Jin says as I exited my cabin in the early morning.  "Yes. I can't thank you enough for letting me stay here and helping me heal my arm." I said sincerely. "Ah no need to thank me, we are all glad to help. As I said we haven't met anyone knew in a very long time so it is nice to see a new face around here."

After chatting for a bit Jin mentioned we should go to breakfast and that I could meet their 'alpha team' as they weren't going out to find supplies that day. Agreeing we both headed down to the camp fire. When arriving I was greeted with some people I met over the past few days and two new faces staring and almost analysing me.

After standing in silence with the two random guys I saw getting out the car the previous night staring at me, Jess finally interrupted the stare off. "Oh guys. This is Y/N, Namjoon found her in a sticky situation a few days ago so we helped her as she was injured." Putting on the most sincere smile I cpuld muster I said "Hi I'm Y/N thank you for letting me stay here."

They both pulled off their solemn faces and smiled and one said "Hi I'm Daniel." Then the other also spoke. "And I am Vernon, but our other member isn't out yet...well ever since he got here he never really has come out much even though he is very talkative." smiling I replied. "Oh no it's ok he doesn't have to come and meet me but uhm yes I enjoy your breakfast." Then that I took off to find my breakfast and sit down next to Jess.

The rest of the day was spent by Jin redoing the stitching on my arm as it had come loose when I was messing around with Jess and jimin at lunch playing catch. After having dinner and it being late in the evening and still no sign of the third member of the 'alpha team' I decided I would just go to the river to relax.

I took the small 5 minute walk away from camp to the river letting the forests natural noises fill the silence. One noise made my senses sky rocket and made me become extremely aware.

Looking up I notice someone is sat cross legged in-front of the river, but behind them is evidently a screamer. Stealthy I crept up to catch up to the screamer and instantaneously jumped on its back aggressively grabbing it by the neck.

The man sat down instantly shot up to see the mess behind him. I had failed to snap its neck and opted for a kick to the ribs. Hearing the crack I was satisfied that a few of its ribs were broken and quickly fumbled for my knife. In this attempt I felt the tear of the stitches in my arm. Fuck me not again...Jin won't be happy.

Noticing I don't have my knife on me I shouted "Fuck. Chuck me a knife! Anything! Something sharp" to the guy looking in disbelief at the scene that lay in-front of him.

Leaning down the guy grabbed a knife from his shoe and swiftly threw it at me. Catching it easily I slammed it down straight into the screamers head with a small scream as my arm was now drenched in my own blood.

Completely exhausted and out of breath i grabbed my knees and gasped for air as I started to feel lightheaded from all the blood loss. Looking down I noticed the small puddle forming as the blood leaked down my arm.

Coming towards my slumped figure the guy leaned down and said. "Hey are you ok? Your arm looks like it's bleeding...bleeding a lot actually. Quick I'll take you to Jin!"

I slowly let go of my knees straightening my back and looked up with my half open eyes. "No, I'm fine it's- wait...holy shit balls. Why do you look like exactly like Jungkook?"

As extreme drowsiness overflowed my body I slowly started to fall but heard one thing before blacking out.

"Y/N?"

A/N
Yes I am still alive 😂and I wonder who 'the man' is 😏😏 anyways I hoped you enjoyed the chapter and oVeR 130 reAdS!!!!?!?!!!thank you guys and don't forget to voteeeeee it's very much appreciated if you do :)))))

Daily pic ma dudes