[11]

It was dark...almost pitch black to the point my eyes couldn't adjust. But in the near distance there was light. Not like the ending to a tunnel, but like a spotlight. At a fast pace I ran to it in hope of finding an exit.

Upon seeing a figure under the light I steadily reached out my hand to tap their arm. In an instant they swiftly pivot around to face me leaving an inch between our faces.

Then I realised the stranger was Infact Jungkook...but there was something off about him.

His eyes were crimson red and the veins were almost protruding out of his skin. He looked like death itself...skin pale as paper and cold as ice.

Just over their shoulder a dozen screamers stepped into view crowding from behind him. Then all of them started to approach me menacingly.

In amongst all this I could hear my name being called. "Y/N" Echoed through the dark empty space while they still trudged forward.

Again it came "Y/N." Before I could react all the screamers suddenly jumped towards me.

I jerked forward with an immense intake of breath as cold sweat trickled down my forehead. Gathering my senses I noticed Jungkook was leaning down on the side of my bed stroking my hair. "Are you ok? I heard you from my cabin...I think you had a nightmare." Without an answer from me he takes it as a sign that I won't talk and leans in to hug me.

Feeling a massive weight being lifted off I silently cry with my face planted between his neck and his shoulder as he comforted me. "Shhh it's ok I'm here."

After some silence he carefully pulls away from the hug and delicately wipes the excess tears. "I keep having these dreams...I hate them so much." I manage to whisper out. "Well just remember I'm here if you need comforting, I'm sure you will stop having them soon." He said with a sincere smile barely visible in the dark.

He started to get up but reacting quickly I grabbed his wrist. "Wait...please don't leave me." I voiced out with an involuntary pout. "Ok I'll stay till you fall asleep then."

He then leans back down on his knees next to my still shaken up state. Still next to the bed while soothingly stroking my hand he said "just sleep. It's ok now."

With that I slowly let the darkness take over once again falling into a deep slumber.

A/N
Helllooooo thank you for reading and UHM WOW OVER 170 READS I honestly thought like 10 people all together would watch this and someone added me to the reading lists and someone else voted which actually gave me motivation to keep this story going so thank you:)))))
Daily pic of jkkkkk

A/NHelllooooo thank you for reading and UHM WOW OVER 170 READS I honestly thought like 10 people all together would watch this and someone added me to the reading lists and someone else voted which actually gave me motivation to keep this story go...

I swear down every hoodie he wears looks so damn comfy like can he just @ the place he got it from lmao🤣