[4]

The walk across the bridge was agonisingly quiet for a chatterbox like myself. Chatterbox...me and him would talk for hours before all this. Staying focused keeping my whits about I led the team to the small shop which lay a few yards after crossing the bridge.

Standing at the front on the shop I tightened my grip on the knife and slowly opened the door to an gloomy silence. Entering first I crept over the shattered glass on the floor and did a quick check. "it's safe guys come on we haven't got long."

Taking of my backpack I went to the back of the store taking all the medicine. As I was looting the shelf I heard the team chatting. "Tell me you are joking. We don't need condoms you hoe" Jen said in an almost strict voice hitting Hobi on the back of the head.

I laughed and shouted "guys for fucks sake please focus. And no because no one is getting laid any time soon." The small shop erupted in laughter while Hoseok has a hand on his hip glaring across the store at me.

The laughter was soon cut off by a ear deafening screech coming from the door to my right. "Shit shit shit" I mumbled I myself using my sweaty palms to get my knife out again.

The door shot open and not one, but at least a dozen screamers stumbled out. In pure panic I lunged backwards only to create a deep gash in my arm by a sharp piece of metal hanging out of a broken shelf.

The pale creatures crawled towards me with their long limbs dragging against the floor. Their oval shaped heads contained eyes containing pure abysses of darkness holding no emotions. Their mouths shut for now containrazor blades for teeth with layers and rows of them. Long and brown nails coming from their limbs scratch the floor as their almost boneless prominent figures crept in my direction.

Wincing in pain holding my arm I shrugged the backpack off and chucked it to Jen "Run!" I shouted. The team stared in disbelief as the screamers were all coming towards me as I was nearing the back wall. There was no way any of the team could reach me without the risk of them getting bitten. This was the most rational and logical thing to do.

"For fucks sakes guys just run! Take the bag and GO!" I shouted in agony. Someone in camp urgently needed the medical supplies I had collected in my bag.

Hobi protested "we can't leave you here! No we can-" I interrupted him trying to make them leave quicker "do you trust me" i said still backing more and more till I hit a wall as the screamers cranked their heads left and right in an almost satanic way staring still edging closer. "Yes" Hoseok said with a huff knowing full well I get out of impossible situations. Nodding he dragged the team out the shop before the screamers noticed them.

Bringing my attention back to the hideous creatures in front of me. I lunged at the vulnerable one at the front grabbing its head and elbowing the back of its neck against the shelf. The snap was evident to know it's necks broken but from experience I know I need to stab the head to kill it.

Quickly grabbing a random piece of glass on the floor by my feet I stuck it into its head only to whimper as my hand now has a cut from the shard. Stepping back from the now dead corpse I moved my hair out of my face to see the rest has sensed one was now dead. Well shit I killed their friend and now they hate me.

Clutching my now drenched arm dripping in red aggravating the screamers as they smelt my sweet blood. I was now back against a wall till something prodded into my lower back. Reaching for it I noticed it was a door knob. The relief was evident in my features as I gave out a puff and ran inside the small storage room shutting the door with great thud.

The screamers screeched and scratched at the door trying to get in while I slid down the hard oak wood whipping of the sweat cascading down my face.

I sat on the floor whimpering while clutching my arm to stop the excessive bleeding. Looking around I noticed I was in a storage room...for food. Over the screeching on the other side of the door I said "well great I got food for days and not a single medical supply" with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

The blackness was slowly taking over me as I tried to stay awake and stop the bleeding. Just before darkness took over I heard the crunching of glass and the screamers leaving the door to the something or someone making all the noise. I could hear grunts which sounded like a person. After hearing smashing and stabbing of skin and whimpers from the screamers there was silence.

Now I was sure it was a person as a masculine deep voice bellowed from the other side of the door shouting 'anyone in here' while knocking on the door. I was in so much pain I could only whimper out a "I'm here" which was loud enough for the person to hear and kick down the door to help.

I couldn't stay awake and let the darkness take over but just before I fell sideways on the floor a hand stopped me and I could feel myself being carried out the store.

A/N
Wow it was really hard to think of how the screamers would look like anyway I haven't got many reads but I'm glad that anyone is even reading this to be honest so thank you and I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)))
Daily pic of Jungkook ;)

A/NWow it was really hard to think of how the screamers would look like anyway I haven't got many reads but I'm glad that anyone is even reading this to be honest so thank you and I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)))Daily pic of Jungkook ;)