[22]

I have a new book called 'teen Wolf' you should check it out ;)
Ok on with ze chapter.🤠

"Eye spy with my little eye something beginning with-" "I swear down if it's tree again I'm going to round house kick you in the ass" I said turning around on the heel of my foot to accuse Jungkook. "What...no! I was going to say trees" he said mumbling the last part.

Turning back around to carry on walking and I hold in my protest and say "I'm so glad the place is like 2 minutes away...infact isn't that it Hobi?"

"Oh yea it is, come on lads" Hobi said excitedly "Oh yes we made it Jennie, we are one of the lads now" I say slightly giggling.

Reaching the front of the door of the shop, I clutch my knife firmly in my hand and tap loudly against the metal frame of the door. After a few seconds there is some shuffling coming from inside.

Taking it as my cue I quietly place down my backpack and slowly walk inside the store. Scanning my eyes across the store I spot the screamer about halfway down the aisle im on smelling and waiting for something to happen so it can attack.

Knowing noise will trigger it I silently creep towards it with my knife but only to be stopped by a firm grip on my right shoulder. In shock I turn and see Jungkook's concerned face. He scrunches his eyebrows and points to my leg then shakes his finger accusingly at me.

Huffing I cross my arms and stare in disbelief and he ventured further than me to kill the screamer. Rolling my eyes I turn around and step forwards only to be sent a wave of excruciating pain.

A curved piece of metal had been sticking out of the shelf and had penetrated itself right into my wound.

A loud gasp emits from my lungs and a strangled scream erupts in my throat. The broken glass under my feet crunching is the cherry on top to my situation.

Desperately, I grabbed my leg and ripped it with force out of the piece of metal only to fall flat on my ass and face the other way. Like the dumbass I am I use my hands to get up only to levitate a-bit of the floor and fall back down from the pain of the glass digging into my hands. Looking up I realise Jungkook had become aware of my situation as my face is scrunched in pain and tears are threatening to fall. 

He was quickly striding towards me but behind him I could see the screamer starting to be aware of his presence. The screamer was now quickly making its way to Jungkook and I, thinking quickly and sharply, grab my knife.

"Shit, duck!" I say getting ready to aim my knife. Jungkook scrunches his eyebrows in confusion. "For fucks suck crouch down u dumbass" I say more violently.

"Ohhhhhhh shit" he says then ducks down out of the way.

I quickly aim my knife and throw it straight at the screamers head. My throw impaled the creature straight in the forehead and it collapsed with a loud thump. "Ok I need a breather" I said moving to lean up against the shelves.

Before I could make it Jungkook had already picked me up bridal style and placed me on top of the stores counter to which I screamed "ow" as my leg moved. Once placed on the counter and Jungkook between my legs he strokes my cheeks and with sad eyes and almost inaudibly says "why do you always have to get hurt?"

Yikes I took forever to update soz lads I had post concert depression BTS WAS AMAZINGGGG
Daily jungoo

Yikes I took forever to update soz lads I had post concert depression BTS WAS AMAZINGGGGDaily jungoo

Vote if u want more lol idk what to say over 1,000 views thanks guys⛄️⛄️