[28]

"Y/N...Y/N" Jungkook said elongating the end of my name while shaking my shoulder continuously. "Oh my-what do you want" I said frustratingly while burying my head further into his neck whining. "I know you love sleep babs, but I think they want us for the blood thing now"

Realising the situation I sit up and realise they are taking everyone out one by one. Nearly half the room was empty. Sliding my legs of the side of the bed and underestimating the height I jumped onto the floor. "Oh fu-" I said gripping my leg tightly with one hand and putting the other up in front of Jungkook in a surrender suggester to prove I didn't swear.

Casually lying on the bed Jungkook said solemnly "Does your leg still hurt?" Assuming from the silence and small pout plastered on my face he got his answer "Come on, I'll help you walk."

As Jungkook had his arm securely around my waist and my arm over his shoulder we made our way towards the door.

Almost by instinct now I scan the exits to see if there is an easy escape. Looking around I take down notes in my head but then remember that the guards leave at night but lock all doors...including all emergency exits.

"This way" the man said with his spotless, clean and white lab coat flowing as he walked down the similarly clean hallway. But before me and Jungkook could walk any further Jane roughly grasped my shoulder. "No, you come with me Y/N." Surprised, and in shock, I turn around "Jesus Christ" I said clutching my chest "You could've just said it instead of grabbing me like every damn antagonist in films. Gave me fucking whiplash" I said mumbling the last part with my head down as I limped following Jane and departing from Jungkook.

"Alright just sit there it won't be long" Jane said while putting her clipboard down and removing her hair pins to tie her hair as she goes to wash her hands. With my quick thinking I grabbed two of her many hair pins and shoved them into my pocket.

Without time to even process Jane is already shoving the needle in and I'm watching the thick crimson shoot through the tube.

Jane's hand delicately flicked the glass tube with my blood in and raising an eyebrow looking directly at the other women said "put it into testing, instantly. she is getting impatient."

"so what exactly is this all for" I said questioningly while looking at her from the comfort of the blue chair. "Well Y/N what we do here is for the-" "the greater good. yes, you've drilled it into my head enough times now. I mean what are trying to achieve?" "a cure...I hope."

In a confused tone I replied "how can you not know what you are trying to achieve?" "Y/N I get results, I'm not the one in charge" "so you might not even be creating a cure with the results-" "you can go, we are done here" "but what about-" "no buts Y/N you talk like there isn't going to be a tomorrow, now go" "Alright alright, I'll talk that as my leave" I said with a little roll of my eyes and limped towards the door.

Once in the hallway I grab the wall to steady myself, and to my dismay the few guards who stood by the few exits couldn't care less, but as I look straight ahead Jungkook was on the other end, presumably he must've also just finished. As soon as he looked up from the floor he frowned and quickly jogged over to where I stood.

"They can obviously see you can't walk but still make you go back to the room on your own" "you realise the room is like a 10 second walk" I said with a 'duh' expression. "Yes but it is a 30 seconds for your slow ass" "Oi!" I said stepping forward in an attempt to slap his shoulder but failing miserably and tripping over my own foot.

"ah shit my-" I say as my leg painstakingly made contact with the floor but only to instantly be distracted to what lies to the left of my head on the floor. "That's a pretty big...vent" I say slowly looking up at Jungkook with a scandalous smirk. "Y/N...no" but with a grin like a Cheshire Cat that only got wider I reply "Jungkook...yes"

I AM SO SORRY I GOT CAUGHT UP WITH SCHOOL AND LOWKEY FORGOT TO CARRY ON WRITING
But I am back now ladies and gentlemen😎😎😎😎
AND 10K READS I LITERALLY CANNOT BELIEVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING❤️❤️❤️❤️
Anyways hope ya lads enjoyed the chapter
now for daily jk

I AM SO SORRY I GOT CAUGHT UP WITH SCHOOL AND LOWKEY FORGOT TO CARRY ON WRITING But I am back now ladies and gentlemen😎😎😎😎AND 10K READS I LITERALLY CANNOT BELIEVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING❤️❤️❤️❤️Anyways hope ya lads enjoyed the chapter...