Eleven (11)

Sam Uley's Point Of View
So many months later.
Davina has gotten weaker, and her skin has discolored some. Her breathing is labored. Sue is scared the Cullen's won't make in time to change her.

Jacob phased, Finally. Bella found the secret out.

I look in on a very near death Davina, her chest moving very slowly, showing how much difficulty she is having to breath. I let out a sigh before going to the living room.

"She don't have much longer." I sigh. "She won't last tonight."

Emily whimpers sadly. "She is such a sweet girl."

I close my eyes, and I personally agree until the phone rings.

Bella Swan's Point Of View
Jacob is driving me home, and I see Carlisle's black Mercedes parked across the street. I gasp! Who's here!!

I rush inside, ignoring Jacob's protests, and I find Alice sitting on the couch. My hair is still kind of damp, from where I decided to be reckless and cliff dive.

"Are you crazy!?" Alice exclaims. "We have to to go. Edward thinks your dead.... He wants to die too."

Sam's Point Of View

"Hello?" I say into the speaker.

"It's Carlisle, Sam." The Vampire Says. "We have returned."

I sigh, relieved. "Thank god! Davina won't last but a few more hours."

Carlisle sighs, emotional I can tell. "Could you bring her over?"

"Of course."

I go to Davina's room when I hang up, and I carefully lift her. She grunts weakly, and I hurriedly carry her to Emily's jeep. I jog around to the passenger's side, and I take off towards Forks.

Carlisle's Point Of View
Alice and I went ahead and returned, while the others pack. They will arrive tomorrow? I came back for Davina, Alice returned to Levite Bella and go save Edward.

I smell Sam coming up the drive, and I flash outside. I get Davina from the jeep. "Thank you, Sam."

Sam nods and leaves.

I flash upstairs with Davina, and I hook her to a heart monitor instantly. I see te very slow heart rate. I start a timer, knowing Davina only ten minutes.... Once this timer goes off and get heart stops, I will inject her with my venom and bite her a few times.

The timer goes off right as the heart monitor flatlines. I grab a needle with my venom in it, and I jab it into Davina's chest. I bite her arms, her thighs, her knees, and her ankle. I step back, and I stare down at Davina.

I go to my office, and I plant my hands on my cleated desk. I close my eyes, and I sick in a deep breath then let it out. Davina Swan was my last Cancer case. I am leaving the other cases to Remora Morrison; she is a specialist in cancer. I trained under her, but I get attached easily.

I am glad to have Davina as apart of the family now. Charlie misses her, but e just thinks I'm curing her. Davina's hair has grown back, somewhat, over the past several months we've been gone.

I sit in my office chair, and I grab a piece of paper with the Olympic coven's members in it; Carlisle Cullen, Esme Cullen, Edward Cullen, Alice Cullen, Emmett Cullen, Jack Cullen, Rosalie Hale, and Jasper Hale. I grab my pen and I write a new name, Davina Cullen. I close my pen, and I drop it onto my desk.

I walk down the halls, and step into the room where Davina is, yet again. It makes me sick, that such a young girl was diagnosed with a nasty disease. On the plus side, she is officially apart of the Cullen family.

Bella's Point Of View

Alice speeds through the roads of Volterra, Italy; we are in a rush to save Edward. Aro has denied murdering Edward, so he is going to reveal himself as the clock strikes noon.

"You have to go!" Alice exclaims, stopping behind a bunch of people in crimson red cloaks. "He'll read my mind, and know why I came."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I hope out of the yellow Lamborghini, and I take off running through the festival that seems to be in full blow. I run through the fountain, unable to get through the crowd, and I see him. Edward.

I pick up the pace a little, running a little faster. I jump into Edwards arms, earning a pleasurable groan.

"Bella." He whimpers.

"It's me, I'm alive." I insist. "Open your eyes, Edward."

Edward opens his eyes, and he falls back into the darkness of the Volturi castle. "Bella."

I smile and I plant a huge kiss on Edward's cold lips. "I'm here."

"Davina...." Edward whispers.

"I hadn't heard from her since you left." I shrug. "I heard she took a turn for the worse."

"She's your twin." He reminds me.

Felix and Demetri find us, and they start up a bunch of crap.

"Come on fellas," Alice steps in the metal doors, taking her sunglasses and scarf off, "there's a festival going on outside."

We hear clicking coming down the stone halls, and I see a girl with deep crimson red eyes, and her blonde hair pulled back into a tight bun.

"Aro would like to see you all."

Carlisle's Point Of View

I hear Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Jack, and Jasper enter the house as I sit in my office. I am tapping my pen against the wooden desk.

"Hello, dear." Esme greets me. "Jasper and Rosalie are seeing Davina."

"I called Sam right away." I say softly. "We got back just in time, Esme."

"What do you mean?" My loving wife asks.

"She would have been dead, and buried if he had postponed coming home." I say. "She died ten minutes after I got her hooked to the heart monitor."

"Yeah, we did get pretty lucky then." Esme agreed. "I'm gonna go see her, myself."

I grab a book on cancer, and I study the disease that killed Davina Swan.