Twenty-one (21)

Davina's Point Of View
Two weeks later
Feeling classy today, after another night of amazing vampire sex, I decide to wear A black dress.

"What's going on?" I ask, standing beside Jacob and Edward.

"Rosalie is trying to talk me out of baby names." Bella says, looking weak.

"Then I'm on your side, one hundred percent." Jacob smirks, and I slap him.

"Go ahead, tell them." Alice smiles.

"For a boy, EJ. Edward Jacob." Bella says with a smile.

"Okay, Maybe it isn't awful." Rosalie smiles at Bella.

"For a girl, I was messing around with our moms names," Bella says looking at Edward. "Renee and Esme. Renesme."

"Beautiful." Edward says with a smile.

Rosalie goes to hand Bella a cup of human blood, and it slips right through her pale fingers, and her back snaps. Edward flashes over and catches her head, Jacob is on his knees beside her.

"It's coming." Rosalie whispers.

"Carlisle isn't back yet!" I gasp.

Alice calls Carlisle, and I am frozen~ unable to move on account is my shock.

Alice Cullen's Point Of View

"Carlisle says the placenta must detach." I say, entering the den, Jasper is staying with Davina - who has went into shock.

Rosalie makes an cuts into Bella's stomach with a scalpel, and she stares at Bella's blood work dark eyes.  Jacob jumps over and tackles her down.

"Get her out of here."
Davina's Point Of View

I snap out of my shocked trance to Jacob dragging a hungry looking Rosalie out, and Bella's screams. I go outside myself, and I begin to pave the yard. I hear Bella's heartbeat stop, and Jacob begins to cry.

"I'll take her," I say, entering the den. "I promise, I'm okay."

Edward silently hands me Renesme and I carry her away. Once she is bathed, I sit in front of the fire in the foyer. I smell Jacob approaching, and my eyes turn red instantly. They fade back once he hits his knees. He imprinted, I think to myself.

a couple days later —

I am holding Nessie in the second floor family room, and Bella walks in ~ freshly fed and a newborn Vamp.

"Bella, this is your daughter, Renesme." I hand Nessie to her mom.

Bella smiles down at her daughter. "Hi, baby."

"That's en..."

I step in front of Jacob, my eyes red. "Repeat that?"

"That's e-enough." Jacob stutters.

"She's doing great." I insist.

"That's enough experimenting for the day." Jacob tries stepping around me.

I grab Jacob by the ear. "Try that again, and your going off the balcony dog!"

Jacob cowers away from me, and my eyes fade as Bella hands Nessie to me.

"Why do you care so much anyway?" Bella asks Jacob.

This is gonna be good. I think, and Edward agrees with me.

"It's a w-wolf thing." Jacob stammers.

Bella grabs Jacob by the shoulder - dislocating it- and drags him outside. The family, Me, and the baby all step outside to watch.

"What's a wolf thing?" Bella asks, throwing Jacob.

Jacob pops his shoulder back in place,  "We cannot help it."

"I held her once, Jacob; one time!" Bella roars. "Now you have some kind of wolfy claim on her?"

"It's not like that!" Jacob argues. "You think Edward would keep me alive if it did?!"

"Still debating on it." Edward tells me, with a smirk.

Seth tried to defend Jacob, and Bella throws him. Leah growls, but Bella snaps out of her anger. She apologizes to Seth, and finally allows Jacob to actually explain the term imprinting to her.

I go back into the foyer, and I sit in Jasper's lap in the armchair. He smiles at Nessie in my arms, and he holds us both until Rosalie takes her. Alice, Carlisle, and Esme are brining Bella and Edward to their new house in the woods a little way back.

"Jas, I'm ready to hunt." I whisper.

"Let's go." Jasper takes my hand and we flash outside.

After hunting, I travel by foot to La Push. Sam lets me in with open arms.

"How's Bella and the child?" Quill asks from the couch.

"They're fine." I reply. "Rosalie is watching Nessie right now."

"Hey!" Paul greets, coming from the kitchen. "I knew I heard your voice."

"Hey, Paul." I greet. "How are you and Rachel?"

"We're doing pretty good, thanks." Paul replies. "How are you and Jasper?"

"Jasper and I are doing great." I reply, sitting between Paul and Jared. "Jared, how are things with Kim?"

"We are engaged." He replies.

"Jasper and I are engaged too!" I smile, showing my ring off.

Seth and Leah have re-joined Sam's pack, because Jacob asked them too. Jacob is saying by himself, becoming a Lone-wolf. One Bella awoken as a vampire, the treaty broke.

"I better get home." I announce softly. "You guys take care."

I flash out of Sam's house, and I flash back to Forks. Everyone but Edward and Bella are back. Bella is spending her first night as a Vampire with her husband, and I'm so proud of her. 

I walk inside and I grab Nessie. "It's my turn." I coo towards my niece, and I carry her upstairs.

I lay Nessie on my bed, I change her diaper and I watch as she falls sleep. I kiss her forehead and I sit in a rocking chair I just added. I watch my niece sleep, knowing the rapid growth she will have.