Fourteen (14)

Davina's Point Of View
Monday

Graduation banners are already hung around the school the following Monday. I smile at the banner, knowing I am somewhat alive to graduate.

"Hey." Bella greets me.

I smile at my sister, "Hey, can you believe this is our year to graduate?" I ask, stating at the banner.

Bella smiles, "I know, it's hard to believe."

"Is mom gonna make it for graduation?" I ask Bella, knowing she talks to her.

"No, but he's having Charlie video it."

I grimace, I hate when she calls dad by his name away from his face. Mom won't let Call him Charlie to his face, but call him dad.

"Won't you just call him dad?" I ask, kind of annoyed now. "He is your father, after all."

"I know, it's just a habit." Bella frowns. "I kiss mom."

"I do too, but she chose traveling with Phil over keeping us in Phoenix." I snap. "I'm glad I'm here. I'd be dead and buried if I were in Phoenix."

"Now you're alive." Bella smiles.

I nod and I walk away from her.

We have us a new table this year, for lunch. I sit beside Jasper, Alice beside Jack, Rosalie beside Emmett, and Bella beside Edward.

"Graduation is next week." Emmett points out.

"I'm throwing a party." Alice chirps.

"I mean, how many times do you get to graduate from high school?" Jasper jokes.

I roll my eyes. "I'm ready to be rid of this place; reminds me of my cancer."

Rosalie smiles, "I know."

"I talked to Sam," I say, changing the subject from our upcoming graduation ceremony and party. "He is upping  he patrol schedules, since Victoria has returned."

"Good," Edward replies at ease. "You said she was scared of you?"

"Once I mentioned I was a tracker like James and her scent was locked in, fear clouded her vision instead of the rage she held before." I smile, then look at Bella. "Don't worry, Bella. She won't touch a hair on that beautiful head, I'll kill her with ease before she does."

Bella smiles softly, "I know you will, Davina."

I am running through the woods on the Cullen territory, making a check that Victoria hasn't entered our land. Emmett, Jasper, Edward, and Carlisle are with me. Esme, Rosalie, Alice, and Jack are hunting normally through out the trees.

I spot Victoria on the Quiluete territory; I notice Paul, Sam, Embry, and Sam chasing her. I start running beside Emmett, and Victoria jumps over to our land. She sees me, and her widen in pure fear.

"I see you," I sing-song, causing her to shudder.

She jumps back on the other side, and Emmett jumps over after her. Paul Lahote snaps at Emmett, and Emmett jumps into the water, glaring after the wolf.

"Emmett, you dumbass!" I exclaim as Victoria gets away. "I'm aloud over there."

I jump over, and Paul smirks up at me. "Lets go chase her, my hotheaded friend."

Paul and I take off running in the direction Victoria ran in, and I come to a sudden stop as she jumps into the water below. Paul's teeth grab ahold of my shirt as I almost fall, and i stumble back.

"Dammit!" I exclaim. "I'm sorry Paul, I let her get away."

He phases, covering his penis with his hand. "It's not your fault."

"I'd hug you, but that'd be awkward; you're hot naked, wolf man." I wink.

Paul blushes before phasing back. I sit on the edge of the cliff, annoyed with myself. I see Sam's human form leave the bushes, in shorts.

"It isn't your fault." Sam tells me. "Emmett shouldn't have jumped the treaty, knowing you're the only Cullen allowed over here."

"He knows that." I sigh, annoyed with Emmett now. "But he just didn't seem to care."

"I understand." Sam says, sitting down next to me. "He wanted to catch Victoria."

"How's Emily?" I ask, smiling at the adoration in Sam's eyes at the mention of his imprint's name.

"She's good." Sam smiles. "She misses you."

"I miss her." I reply. "I better get back. Thanks for talking to me."

"Of course," Sam gives me a big hug when we stand up. "You just needed to know it wasn't your fault, Davina."

I kiss Sam on the cheek in a friendly way, and I flash away.

I make it home, and I glare at Emmett.

"I'm sorry, Davina." Emmett pleads.

"She got away." I snap. "Paul and I chased her until she jumped off the cliff Bella did! Paul had to catch my shirt by his teeth to keep me from going in after her."

Emmett frowns, "I'm sorry."

I go upstairs, ignoring him. "I'm going to my dads for the night."

Edward tosses me the keys to his Volvo, letting me drive it. I thank him before I'm on my way.

Bella is thrilled I'm here, but horrified when I tell her about the Victoria chase today.

"Emmett did what!?" Bella exclaims, luckily dad isn't here.

"I know," I sigh. "He kept apologizing before I came here."

Bella and I are in her room, sitting on her bed.

"He knows you're the only Cullen allowed on the wolf territory." Bella insists.

"He knows that, and I know that." I reply. "He didn't care."

Bella smiles. "I'm tired."

"Get some sleep." I insist and leave her room.

I go to my room, and I find a movie channel on my television. I pull my boots off, and I become more relaxed. I watch tv, and I mentally forgive Emmett.