Twenty-two (22)

Davina's Point Of View
Several months later.
We all sit around the foyer, a six year old looking Nessie is playing the piano beside her father. I am wrapped up in Jasper's arms.

"Nessie, would you like a glass of water?" Alice asks.

"Yes, auntie Alice." Nessie replies, smiling. "Thank you."

Alice smiles and walks away. I nuzzle into Jasper's neck, and I hear glasses break. When we look up, Alice looks terrified, in a vision.

"Alice, what do you see!?" Jack asks, worried it may be bad news.

"The Volturi." Alice whispers, tension builds its way up quick. "They're coming for us...."

The room falls silent, the only sound it's Nessie's fingers gently playing the piano.

"Why?" I ask, somebody needs to ask.

"Irina saw Nessie catch that snowflake." Bella says, distraught.

"And told Aro." I sigh. "Want me to see them?"

"Yes, change your eyes." Carlisle says.

That's a new ability we learned I have, I can change my eye color to any one I want. I change my eyes to red.

I travel my foot to New York City, New York. I catch a flight to Florence, Italy. From Florence, I travel by door to the Volturi castle.

I am locked in a bedroom chamber, beside Aro doesn't want to let me loose. I called Carlisle an hour ago and told him.

Carlisle's Point Of View

I slam the phone down after talking to Davina. Aro has locked her away? Alice and Jack have left to get something or someone, they wouldn't say. The family heard Davina's frantic voice. I begin packing my office.

"They're coming when the snow sticks." I tell my family as I go downstairs. "Emmett, go talk to Sam. We will get Davina back when they come."

Davina's Point Of View

"Miss Cullen." Aro speaks, entering my room. "Please, leave Italy at once. We will see you all when the snow sticks."

I nod and I flash away.

Aro Volturi's Point Of View

I chuckle when I see Davina Cullen flash away, and I walk into the royal room.

"Good, you let her go." Marcus says softly.

"You know kidnapping isn't how we do things." I reply. "We will see those Cullen's again; they have something I want."

Davina's Point Of View

I rush into the house once I make it to Forks, and I am pacing the foyer. Everyone is watching me, I just told them what Aro told me.

"Stop!" Jasper exclaims, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Davina, calm down, calm down."

I place my hands on my knees, and I soon relax. "Alice texted me, I know where she's going."

"Good, I have to go and gather witnesses." Carlisle says. "Esme and Rosalie are riding with me to get them; Edward, Bella, Nessie, and Jacob are going to Denali, Alaska; Emmett is tying with you."

"Good, because it want to ride with you." Jasper says.

Everyone but Emmett leaves.

"Want to hunt?" Emmett asks me, obviously bored.

"Sure; lets go." I reply.

Emmett and I run outside and into the woods. The deer are playing with each other. Mama bears protecting their cubs from the mean male black bears. I drain a few of the mean males, and Emmett leans against a tree amused.

"Your hunting tactics are pretty good," Emmett says. "Killing the predator, saving it's pray."

"The mama brings more animals for us to hunt." I reply. "We need to keep the women."

Emmett sighs, "I'll look at it that way from now on, Davina. Thank you."

I nod, and I run around the forest freely. Emmett is resting by the creek, watching me have fun while running.

I go up to my room, while Emmett goes to his own. Carlisle didn't want me to leave with how Aro locked me up in the bedroom chamber in Vulterra, Italy.

I lay back on my bed, my memories filling with Hawaii and Jasper proposing to me. A smile breaks out in my face, and I just nuzzle deeper into my bed and I listen to Emmett throw a ball against the wall of his room. All night long.