Fifteen (15)

Davina Cullen's Point Of View
A week later
I sit with the Cullen part of my new family, since I changed my last name. Jasper and Rosalie are sat in the back of the class, with the others whose last name starts with H.

Bella is sat towards the back, as well. But what matters, is that we are all alive to be here this evening. The party Alice is hosting will be directly after the graduation ceremony. No teachers; Esme and Carlisle have even agreed to hide out during this celebration.

The celebration of freedom, as I describe it. I will no longer have to roam the halls where I went after my diagnosis. Forks High School is jut a huge reminder of the disease that slowly killed me. The reminder of how I became a vampire. I'm a lot like Rosalie; if I had an option, I'd have rather stayed dead. I'd never choose vampirism for someone who has a chance at life, a long healthy-human life.

Bella wants to become a vampire ~ her excuse, she wants to spend forever with Edward. Edward wants her to live her life. Edward wants to see Bella grow old, he wants her to have the ability to have children. Carlisle has said it is very rare for a male vampire to produce children. He knows of only one out of a hundred human / vampire hybrids, the human mothers never made it.

My mind clears as the Principal begins speaking to the class, and the families of the graduating class.

"I want to welcome the families to this years graduating class, and it is their time to shine!" The principal calls out. "Jessica Stanley has been voted Valedictorian. Miss Stanley has prepared a speech, her appreciate as she makes her way to the stage."

The families and the graduating class all begin clapping for Jessica, I even clap for her. Mike is watching her with love filled eyes.

"Alice Cullen." The Principal says when he reaches us. "Davina Cullen." The Principal hands me my diploma then calls, "Edward Cullen.... Emmett Cullen..... Jack Cullen...." he goes through the list of student names until he reaches H. "Jasper Hale.... Rosalie Hale...." he moves down the list when they get their diplomas of this year. "Isabella Swan."

I smile as I watch Bella walk into the stage, tensely as usual. Alice gives my knee a squeeze as Bella exits the stage, and the Principal continues with the names. Eric Yorkie is the last to get his diploma, after Angela Webber.

"Congratulations to this year graduating class!" The Principal shouts as the graduating class throws their hats in the air.

After hanging my graduation gown in my closet, I smooth out my dress and I go downstairs to join the party.

"Paul Anthony Lahote." I greet my hotheaded, wolf friend when I see him by the stairs of the foyer. "I'm glad you made it."

"How could I resist an invitation from a stunning vampire?" Paul asks, smirking.

"Hello, Embry and Jacob." I greet the other two wolves, ignoring Paul's flirting attempts. "Paul, if you want to flirt, call your imprint and forgive se. All couples fight."

Paul smiles, "thanks."

"Don't be naked around me anymore, I'll snap it off the next time." I warn.

Paul's eyes widen and he hurried into the dancing graduates.

"Nice one." Embry high gives me. "Quill is around here somewhere."

"I'm gonna go see Bella." Jacob says, hugging me, and disappearing.

"He's good at disappearing to find my sister." I smile at the crowd. "Alice has worked up a good partying crowd."

"It's their last big party of that high school careers." Embry points out. "Then there are college parties."

I smirk, "I say college parties are ten times funner than a simple high school party."

"For sure." Embry agrees.

The pack of wolves and the coven of vampires all meet in the den- right off the foyer- after Alice had a vision. I almost already know what it is; Victoria has found her way to get back at the coven for killing James.

Carlisle has the tv on, and I am reading about serial killings in Seattle.

"You think it's vampires?" Jacob asks from beside me.

"We know," Alice replies. "Someone is building an army of newborn Vampires."

"Who are they after?" Jacob asks.

"In my vision, they were passing around Bella's scent." Alice replies.

Victoria. I growl at her name and I sit bag, angrily.

"Davina says it's Victoria." Edward says.

"She didn't come straight out and say it Prom night," I begin, shaking in fury, "but she wants vengeance on you guys killing James. Bella is Edward's mate, James was hers."

"Darling, calm down," Jasper whispers as they talk to the pack about the Newborns. "You're shaking."

"We're in." Jacob announces, catching my attention, alerting me.

"But you'll get yourselves killer!" Bella argues, I am staring at Jacob in disbelief, so are Quill and Embry.

"Anything to kill a blood sucker." Jacob pops his knuckles, "no offense Davina."

Speechless, I slap the smile off Jacob's face. "That's for jumping in like that, without your alphas permission." I slap Jacob again. "That's for willing to get yourself killed, wen you're the real friend who stuck around when I got sick!" I slap him once more. "That's for being freaking stupid."

Jacob is holding his jaw in shock, as i walk into the foyer to dismiss the party goers.
Carlisle's Point Of View

"I knew she was about to snap," Bella says. "Jacob, you said you was in and Davina was suddenly alert."

"Plus," Jasper speaks up, "she was shaking in fry at Victoria."

"Ah, my girl has an arm." Emmett smirks, he thinks the world of Davina. "You alright, dog?"

Jacob scowls at He nickname, like his for us is any better. "I'm fine."

"Talk to Sam, Jacob." I say, a lot calmer than Davina. "Get his permission first, then try to explain your actions to Davina. She's hurt."

"I can feel it." Jasper sighs, "she's raging, hurt, and feeling betrayed."

Jacob frowns. "I'll talk to Sam. I'll have him give you a call, Carlisle."

I step into the foyer, and see the party people gone and Davina seated on the armchair, talking to Jacob.

"She'll be okay." Esme says softly, knowing how attached I've gotten to the tracker. "You know that, right?"

I kiss Esme on the forehead; "I know, but I got attached to her as a human, too."

"I know, dear." Esme smiles. "I thought of adopting her, as a human."

"I did too." I reply honestly. "But now, she is apart of this family."