Twelve (12)

Carlisle Cullen's Point Of View

I sit at my desk in my office, knowing Davina won't wake up today as Edward is gone with Isabella. I pull Davina's human file, and I debate on throwing it away...

"She might want to see that before you dispose of it." Esme says from the door.

"Has she shown any signs of improvement?" I ask.

Esme smiles, "Yes. Her hair is even brighter than before. Rosalie curled her red hair while Alice held her up, it'll stay curly her vampire hair now."

I smile. "Good."

"When do you think she'll wake?" Esme asks gently, sitting in an arm chair on the opposite side of my desk.

"I'm thinking tomorrow, or the day after." I reply.

Emmett steps in, "Edward is here with Bella; you're gonna want to hear this."

I furrow my eyebrow and I follow Emmett down to the foyer. There stands Bella, wrapped in Edward's protective arms.

"What's going going on?" I ask, Esme coming downstairs, and wraps herself in my own arms.

"Bella wants to become a vampire." Edward says with a gnarl. "I want a vote."

"Yes," Jasper replies. "It would be nice not to want to kill you all the time."

"I wouldn't have chose this for myself, so no." Rosalie says, Emmett kisses her head.

"I say hell yes." Emmett chants.

"I already consider you a sister, so yes!" Alice chirps.

Esme and I say yes, and Edward says no. Bella being his mate, Edward's day overrules ours.

"I'm going to check in Davina's progress." I speak up.

Bella sighs, the attention is suddenly away from her.

"I'll join:" Edward says, and walks with me.

"Me to." Jasper says. "She's my mate, after all."

I step into the doctors room with Edward and Jasper following in toll behind me. Jasper stares down at Davina; I notice her curls are brighter now.

"She'll wake up tomorrow." Alice chirps, standing at the door and smiling at Davina. "Boy, I miss her."

"I miss her, too." Jasper sighs, sitting beside her. "I'm sitting in here for a while."

Edward stares down at Davina. "Hello, Davina Cullen, welcome to the family," he speaks softly. "The venom is spreading. I can feel read her mind, she's in misery."

"It's spreading now?" I ask, hurrying into the room.

"Yes." Edward replies, smiling down at Davina,

Alice comes out of a vision. "Guys!!!" She tells and everyone comes up, including Bella. "She's about to wake up."

Jack takes Alice by the hand, and jacket stands up and stands beside the balcony doors in here. Bella clings to Edward for dear life, as if she is in some kind of danger.

"Senior year starts tomorrow." Alice says, trying to clear the tension of waiting for Davina to wake up.

"I'm thrilled." Rosalie says, sarcasm dripping with her words.

I shake my head and see the coloring come back. "Guys. Her colors coming back."

Bella actually smiles, because her is alive. As far as Charlie knows, I found the cure for cancer. I did, my venom and bringing her back to life, which is what I love about changing the family.

When Davina's eyes snap open, they are a dark shade of crimson.

Davina Cullen's Point Of View

After the pain fades away and the venom spreads, I open my eyes. The smells of every vampire is different, and intoxicating. Then I smell human blood, that burns my nose. A human at the Cullen's? Bella.

I see a hand lower towards me, and I smell gunpowder. Jasper. I take his hand and he helps me stand. I look around at the room filled with my new family, and my forever sister.

"I heard the vote," I speak, my voice strong, "I say no, nobody should have to choose immortality, I agree with Rosalie."

Bella smiles, "I figured you'd say no. You look amazing, Davina."

I hug her but I throw myself against a wall. "I can't." I whimper. "I can't hug my sister."

"Come on," Jasper takes my hand. "Hunt with ya guys."

"For two hours." Jack insists. "Then we will let you get comfy with vampirism."

Carlisle's Point Of View
Davina leaves with Edward, Jack, Emmett, and Jasper for a hunt. Bella goes home, because Edward has left her alone. Alice is designing something.

I go downstairs, and I find Rosalie in deep thought.

"You alright, Rose?" I ask, sitting on the couch.

Rosalie shrugs, "I guess. I wish Davina would have gotten to live a long, healthy life."

I smile, "I totally agree, Rose."

"But, now she is officially apart of the Cullen family." Rosalie smirks. "I already considered her a sister; I just would not have chose this for her."

"I know," I reply. "If I had a choice, I would have cured her before she died."

"I know, Carlisle, I know you would have." I reply. "You're a great person, and doctor. You just keep up the good work."

I give her a one~armed hug, and I smile. "Thank you, Rosalie Lillian Hale."

Rosalie smiles before she goes upstairs. I step out onto the balcony and I see the guys and Davina coming back.

Davina's Point Of View
I exit the woods beside Jasper, hand in hand with my mate.

"Carlisle." Jasper says when we enter the house.

"Wow, you spell like medicine, Carlisle." I gnarl my nose.

He laughs. "You're a tracker, that's an amazing ability."

"James was a tracker," I remind them. "Look where that got him."

"He tried killing Bella." Edward reminds me.

"I understand why you guys killed him," I groan. "But might I remind you, he was Victoria's mate. She will seek vengeance. I would if anyone killed my Jasper and burned the body."

Carlisle looks at me and her sighs, "you're right, but she has disappeared."

"That is until she figured out James is dead, and that you guys killed her." I shrug. "I'm going to my room."

Jasper enters my room worth me, and I nuzzle into his arms. I begin thinking about my cancer treatments, and the fact that it is what killed me. I sigh before the day turns to night, and I am in the arms of my mate.