Chapter Three

Later that day I was sitting in math, and half way through, the door opened with a large thud.  The principal stood there with Michael, a guy with red hair, and heavier set girl, and a guy wearing a black hat in front of them.

"Now get to work, there will be no more of this ditching class business," the principal scolded before returning  back to his work.

"Oh great, because this is where I want to spend my time, with all these wanna be conformists," the girl rolled her eyes.  

They spread around the room when they took their seats.  The one with the puff ball sat right behind me.  

The teacher continued with the lesson until the time came for us to work on our homework.  I was working peacefully on mine when I got a tap on the back of my shoulder.

*Stan's P.O.V.*

I continued to stare at the problem, but I had no idea how to do it. Finally, I just tapped on the new girl's shoulder.

She turned around with a smile, "Yeah?"

Her cuteness took me off guard, "Oh- oh um, yeah, do you think you could help me with number four?"

Her smiled remained as she grabbed her paper to compare our work.   She worked me through the problem, not that I cared too much.  She was just to breath taking.  

"I hope that helped," she commented, looking at her work.

"Oh yes- it certainly did thank you so much," I smiled.

*Michael's P.O.V.*

If I could burn people with my eyes, Raven would be in ashes.  What in the name of Cthulhu did he think he was doing?  Talking to her like that? Actually doing the work?  He was not ready to be a Goth.  Raven still help too much Stan in him.  We will change that.

The bell rang, dismissing us.  I quickly got up to have the others follow me to the back of the school for a smoke.  Once we were back there, Raven had the audacity to speak of his old life. 

"I still haven't told coach that I was quitting the team," he said aloud.

"Don't tell him; that's such a conformists thing to do," Pete narrowed his eyes. 

"Actually, Raven, I think it would be best to go tell him," I suggested.

Pete was about to argue, but I gave him a look to quickly shut him up.

Raven gave a nod before going back into the school.

"Why would you support that?" Pete questioned, obviously irritated.

"We need to talk about Stan," I replied.