Chapter Forteen

*Your P.O.V.*

Dinner was amazing. Honestly, Kyle was amazing. I couldn't understand why he wasn't taken already. He's hilarious and has some of the craziest stories that I had ever heard. He's so smart, top of the class. He's, also, athletic, best on the basketball team.

"You know, Cartman isn't that bad. He's so much worse," Kyle laughed. "I've never heard of a person giving so much effort to ruin someone else's life."

"Why you though?" I asked.

Kyle got an evil smirk on his face and ducked his head low, closer to the table, to whisper, " You know, the guys and I have contemplated this a lot, and we've heard rumors that Cartman is secretly gay and has always had a crush on me, so he used his anger to cover it up."

I burst into laughter, "You know, I could see it."

His laughter died down, "You think? You know, it's always been either Stan or Cartman that the girls have always wanted to see me with."

"Speaking of Stan, is he back with Wendy? I saw them in the hall together today," I asked.

"God,I hope so. He's been such a little freak since they broke up. I'm over "Raven" being around," Kyle admitted.

I tried to smile, but he called them freaks. Called Michael a freak. I didn't see him as a freak. Hell, if he was a freak, I'd be the first in line to get a ticket for the freak show.

"Anyways, I keep seeing dirty looks from the waiter. I think we over stayed our welcome. I suppose I should probably get you home anyways," he sighed with a soft smile.

I gave a slight nod, and followed him back to his car. He opened the passenger door for me,the type of behavior that I knew would fade if I pursued him, but I was prepared. He drove me home  and again showed the same gentleman behavior by walking me to the front door.

"You know, (Y/N), I'm really really glad we went out tonight," he blushed.

I smiled back at him, " Me too."

He leaned in for a kiss, which I, of course, accepted, before slipping through the front door, blushing madly over the perfect night.