Chapter Nineteen

It was just (Y/N) and I, now, and suddenly everything I've wanted to get off my chest disappeared. I didn't know what to say, so I acted like myself. The dick of a human I suffer to be.

"Why are you here?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I was worried," she answered. "Believe it or not, people on this godforsaken earth genuinely care about you. Those people out there who talk of how dark and dreary the world is with you? Yeah, they give a lot of fucks about you. I...I give a lot fucks about you."

I stared at the bottom of the bed not knowing what to say.

"Michael, I came to see if you were okay," she concluded.

"I wouldn't do the same for you," I mumbled.

"Really because what you were saying the other day, begs to differ," she replied.

"Your boyfriend know you're here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told him I was coming to make sure you were okay, and he told me if I left he'd break up with me. So, he did, but I don't give a flying fuck because I'm here to see you. I'm just worried about you," she explained.

"He broke up with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, he sure did." She gave a pathetic half smile. "Michael, Kyle isn't you. Those butterflies aren't there, and I've decided that if I can't find someone who makes me feel like you do, he isn't worth my time. And, God, I hope I never meet that person that makes me forget about you."

There was a smile threatening to appear. "(Y/N), I'm not a real cheery guy, and you- you are the exact opposite of me. But, the sun and moon are the opposite too, and just like them, I think we might need each other."

She grinned. "Really?"

I nodded back to her, opening my arms to her. She wasted no time crawling onto the bed to embrace me. We stayed like that until my lungs started to act up again, causing me to cough uncontrollably. (Y/N) quickly got up with worry in her eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm okay. This is what happens when you smoke since you were eight-years-old," I reassured her.

She didn't look all too convinced by kissed my head anyways. "We'll get through it, yeah?"

I gave her a nod, before pulling her down for a kiss.

*(A/N): Wow I almost forgot how to write one of these, it's been so long since I finished a story. Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this. Let me know how you guys feel about my new way of updating on stories. I kind of switched it up so I work on multiple stories at a time, so everyone gets a little of what they want every week (when I'm able to keep up with my life). Anyways, let me know how you feel about the story. I am still taking requests, but there is a little bit of a wait, please bear with me though. I am just one human, and I am not perfect (especially with time management). If you have requests, please either post it on my board or message me. It's so hard to keep track of requests in the comments. Thank you for reading and all your likes and comments are appreciated. Love you guys <3"