Chapter Eleven

*Your P.O.V.*

It was late that friday, and I was alone in a creepy booth, waiting for Michael.

He's probably going to ditch. That's some shit he'd pull, just to prove a point that love is some comfomist's bull shit. Yeah, (Y/N), you're an idiot for believing him. This is some bull shit he'd pull.

It was 11:05, and I took a deep breath. I grabbed my jacket and got out of the booth, planning to just go home and maybe cry. 

As I got to the door, it was opened from the other side, and Michael stood there. 

"You're here?" I questioned, in amazement. 

He raised a brow, "Why wouldn't I be?"

I instantly blushed, "Well, you see, I got worried that this was a whole antic to get me here and not show up to show just how conformists-"

"Do I look like the type to pull a prank?" he interrupted.

My face flushed and even brighter red.

"Let's just sit down at the back before someone sees us," he rolled his eyes. 

"Sees us? It's 11:00 at night on a Tuesday?" I questioned.

"This town hears and sees everything. It's something I've noticed watching all the Justin and Selena wannabes," Michael explained.

We sat in the way back, practically out of sight of the whole diner. Michael ordered a coffee, and the waitress rolled her eyes, while I order a basket of fries. 

"So why did you want to meet at a creepy diner damn near in the middle of the night?" I asked. "Did you miss me?" I gave a cheeky grin.

"No, we need to talk," he said in a serious tone.

My playfulness soon faded, "Oh, what about?"

"You see, I don't think people are convinced that we aren't together," he explained.

"Well, we don't have contact with each other," I replied. "They have no reason to think we are together, either. "

"I'm just saying we need more insurance that they don't think that," Michael argued. "I think you should dated that Brovloski boy."

My eyes widened, "Are you kidding me? Date him. I thought-"

I stopped myself.

What did you think (Y/N)? That you and the goth boy were going to run off in the sunset? He doesn't even want to be seen in public with you. He won't change for you.

"Yeah, okay," I gave a sad smile and got up and left before the tears started to fall.

"(Y/N)," Michael called behind me, but I didn't turn around.

I made my way home as quickly as I could to avoid any other embarrassment and sat in my bed and cried.