Chapter Seven

"What's up with you?" Pete mumbled.

I was fuming at this point, "You really want to know? Because- God- I'll tell you.  This world is so fucking bull shit.  Those people in this fucking school- they are fucking bull shit.  They don't understand how miserable the world really is, and it makes me just - just so fucking pissed."

Pete let out a chuckle, "Are you just coming to this realization?" 

I sneered, "Good, I'm glad you think this is funny."

"What even got into you?" Henrietta asked. 

Raven opened his mouth, but I quickly stopped that "It doesn't even matter what did it.  All that matters is the fact that it's fucking true, right?  It's all just bull shit, and I'm just done with it all."

I lit my cigarette and slide down the wall to the ground. 

"Is it that new girl-"

"Shut up!" I glared. 

It came out of Raven's mouth. Like he had any authority in this group.  As if his input mattered. 

I took a step closer to him, "That new girl could fall off a cliff and I'd be happy, ecstatic really.  And you want to know why? Because that would be one less Selena wannabe on the horrible fucking planet."

I was breathing heavy.  I could feel it.  Everyone had terror and surprise on their face, but they weren't looking at me.  They were looking behind me? 

I turned around and I saw her.  (Y/N).  Fuck me.

"....I was um...I was running late- and I- my car is parked out here.  It's takes less time," she sheepishly said.

What am I feeling?  I'm angry, but I'm not mad at her.  Who was I angry at?  I couldn't even remember.

"I'm sorry you had to hear all that," Raven apologized.

That's right.  I'm pissed at Raven.

"Shut up already," I growled.

"Michael, you said some hurtful things to about her.  She heard you.  The least we can do is apologize," Raven replied.

"Did you not hear me before?" 

Don't do it...

"She is just another Brittany wannabe..."

Stop.

"If she fell off the earth, it would be a favor for the world." 

Now you've done it.

She was gone too.  I had no idea where she went.

"You know, you may be a goth, but you don't have to be a dick like that," Raven said, walking off.

"Where do you think you are going?" I called back at him.

"To find her!" Raven shouted before disappearing.

"You need to calm down," Pete commented.

Henrietta nodded in agreement.

"Like we get that comfomist make you upset, but you told a girl to her face to disappear, and it's 2018.  You can't do that stuff," Pete continued. "We're going to go."

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Get some coffee," Henrietta answered. 

"Can I come-"

"I think you should just stay here.  Calm down a bit," Pete suggested before they felt.

I let out a grunt before punching the dumpster. Then, I slid to the ground to light another cigarette while clutching my bloody hand.