Chapter Eight

*Your P.O.V.*

I ran down the alley, crying.  I was just going to walk home at this point.  I didn't want to go back and get my car.  I never wanted to see that asshole again.  He wasn't my friend.  I never hang out with him.  So why?  Why does what that big nosed Satanist say hurt me?  I couldn't stand it.  

I found a bench down the alley and sat for a bit.  I was cold outside, but I was still debating if it was worth getting my car over.

"(Y/N)?" someone down the alley called.

I hoped it was a friend, or maybe even Kyle.  A silly hope, I know- none of them even knew the situation happened- but still a hope that crept into my mind, nonetheless.

The owner of the voice got closer and I saw it was that Stan kid- or Raven- honestly, I didn't know what he went by at this point.

"Hi?" I said, trying to play off the tears.

He was panting, "I'm sorry, I haven't worked out in a while."

"No worries," I awkwardly replied.

"Look, I just want to apologize for Michael.  I don't know what got him like that.  He just got really mad in the hallway when I was with him," he explained, once he caught his breath. 

I shrugged, "It's no big deal.  Who cares what he has to say anyways."

"He's always been like that to you.  I think it might be because he likes you," he mumbled.

"I'm sorry- what was that?" I asked.

His face got really red, "It's not important."

"No, tell me," I frowned.  "It almost sounded like you said he liked me?"

"Wellllllll, I think he might," he confessed.

I went silent.  

What the actual fuck?  Who in their right mind has a crush on a girl and treats her like that-

"Not that I can blame him..." he trailed off.

Nope.  I'm done with today.  The asshole who kissed me in the hallway likes me, Kyle claims to want to hang out, and now this freak.

"Look Stan-"

"Raven, I go by Raven now," he interrupted. 

"I'm sorry, I really got to get going," I lied.

"Oh okay, again, I apologize about Michael," he repeated.

"No worries.  I'm really over anything that asshole says to me," I shrugged.

I decided I wanted my car.  It was too cold for a walk.  I wanted to go for a drive just to get my head cleared, so I walked the way I came leaving Stan- Raven- whatever it is, alone in the alley.