Chapter Five

~Time Skip~

What Pete said- it really did mess with me, more than I think he realizes.  Maybe he thinks he was just messing around, but he wasn't.  He had to be joking. If he was he knows what would happen.  We don't joke- not about love.  We don't form crushes or fall in love.  It's not what Goth's do.  

There was the final bell dismissing us for the day, but I stayed behind the school.  I just had to clear my head.  Maybe even write a little bit if I could get the words to flow.

Suddenly the back door opened, and she of all people appeared.

"What are you doing back here?" I seethed.

"I'm sorry do you own this area?" she narrowed her eyes.

"Look you-"

"Let me guess 'brittany wannabe'?" she cut me off.

She had a lot more spunk this time than when I saw her. 

"I saw you look at her too, and I saw that also.  The same look..."

"Look, I parked my car back here this morning.  I was running late and it's quicker for me to go through this alley than all the way around to the front."

This (h/c) haired girl had taken over my mind.  Was Pete right?  I only had one way to find out I guess.

"You really need to come up with a better type of comeback.  I get that you hate us conformists for not being you, but-"

Her rant was cut short when I kissed her, and after I pulled away, I got an answer to all my questions.

*Your P.O.V.*

I just wanted to go out to my car, and now I was standing out behind the school being kissed by one of the biggest asshole's I had ever met, and I honestly couldn't complain- until he pulled away.

Once he pulled away, he walked off into the school.

I stood there baffled, "Wait you can't do that." 

I chased after him into the school, but he continued to ignore my existence. 

"Not this time," I grumbled, tackling him.

"Stop that," he growled.

"Why did you kiss me like that and walk away," I questioned, pinning him to the ground.

He shoved me off him, "To answer a question, now pretend like it didn't happen.  I have things to do."

With that he continued to walk away, leaving me on the hallway floor alone and confused.