three.

Benjamin "Benji" Taylor

"So 'dat nigga movin' weight on our corners now?" I asked Dominic as we stood in my office.

"Yeah. I was watchin' them 'mothafuckas the other day. Movin' weight on our territory like it's cool and shit. Sincere one bold son of a bitch." Dominic told me as I tossed more paperwork in the file cabinet. Something my assistant was supposed to do but she was nowhere to be found. I swear everyone wants to slack on the job now. Nobody wants to fucking work.

"Him and my Pops had a conversation the other day though. You think it's somebody else?" I questioned as my mind went to Noelle. A few minutes had gone by and I knew she was getting frustrated. She was sitting out there all alone while I was back in my office discussing business with Dominic. Since I've been home, I hadn't had time to kick my feet up and relax. Somebody was always pulling me somewhere whether it was my Pops or my friends.

"Somebody else?"

"Yeah. I mean, what if some 'mothfucka tryna expand his business?" I asked. Niggas was willing to do whatever to live the American Dream. It seemed like 'mothafuckas was tryna test me since I've been back. Tryna see if I still had it in me like I wasn't the same Benji who was putting fear in niggas hearts and still standing on business.

"Naw you thinkin' too hard. Ain't nobody bold enough to do some shit like that." Dominic said.

"Aye, we'll talk later about this shit. Make sure you here tonight for that shipment."

"What shipment?"

"The pancake mix. Damn Dom keep up." I laughed before leaving the office. I noticed the annoyed look on Noelle's face and laughed to myself. I only wanted to wait a few minutes to see if she came alone. I didn't trust nobody. Especially women. The women in Liberty City were like piranhas, looking for their next target.

"You look good." I smiled as I sat across from her. Her frown quickly went away once she saw me.

"Thank you. So do you. So, what's your real name?" she asked before opening her menu. Straight to the point, I like that. "Benji."

"I know your Mama didn't name you that. I'm guessing it's Benjamin." She guessed which made me smile.

"You guessed right. But I go by Benji."

"Well Benji, I like your restaurant."

"Thank you. Wait until you try the food." I said, going to grab the first plate for her. Since the restaurant was still closed for remodeling, I decided to make three courses for us. The first course, an appetizer. The second, a main course. The third, dessert. And it wouldn't be dinner without wine.

 And it wouldn't be dinner without wine