ten.

"Where they are finding happiness again"

Noelle grabbed Benji's hand once he opened the door for her. She stepped out of the car and fixed her hair.

"Sheesh." Benji said as she pulled down her dress down a little to smoothen it out. "What? I look ugly?" She asked him as he stared at her.

"No you look stunning. Gimmie a kiss."

"Gimmie got shot." She joked. He smacked his lips before grabbing her waist and pulling her towards him. He has been back in town for two weeks and she was excited, spending almost everyday with him.

"Get a room." Jamir teased at the two as they kissed. Diamond laughed as her, Jamir and Tai made their way towards them. "Y'all ready to go in?"

"Yeah." Benji grabbed Noelle's hand as they walked into his restaurant, greeting everyone who spoke to him. They finally found their table in the back and sat down.

"Imma go handle business." Benji told her. "Go ahead I'll stay here wit' my friends and grab a drink." She said and scanned the menu. He kissed her cheek before walking away.

Simone strutted into the restaurant with her best friend Ebony. She searched around the restaurant until her eyes landed on Benji who was discussing business with Cory and Dominic.

"There go your man girl." Ebony told her. Simone couldn't deny the fact that Benji was looking good. He was wearing a black Armani suit with a gold Rolex to match.

"Oh I see him. Trust." Simone told her while they walked towards the group of men. Simone was pissed because Benji never told her about his grand re-opening. She had to find out through social media.

"So I guess my invite got lost in the mail huh?" Simone asked. Benji turned around to see the mug on her face.

"What the hell you doing here?" He asked her.

"You know why I'm here. To support my man of course." She smirked. He couldn't help but stare at the black dress she was wearing. She made sure to wear a dress that hugged her curves.

"Aye Benji, Mama Sheila just walked in I think she looking for you." Cory told him.

"Great, I get to finally meet your mother." She grinned before Cory placed his hand in her face. "Not you Simone The Slut. Benji let's go." He told him. He wanted to get his best friend out of a fucked up situation before he got caught up.

"Look at this place! It's beautiful!" Mama Sheila gasped in awe at the restaurant. It was stunning and she was so proud of her son.

"Thank you. Where's Pops?" Benji questioned.

"Working. He said congratulations and that he's proud of you."

"Did he really say that?"

"Don't let him ruin your night. Now, where is this girl you've been talking about?"