fourteen.

"Okay how do I look?" Diamond questioned while walking out of her bedroom. Noelle practically choked on her on spit as she noticed the short, multicolored mesh dress that fit her body like a glove.

 Noelle practically choked on her on spit as she noticed the short, multicolored mesh dress that fit her body like a glove

     "Girl, my brother is gonna kill you." She laughed. Diamond twirled around in her dress as her now blonde locs fell in her face. She felt good wearing the dress. Short dresses weren't usually her style. In fact, dresses weren't her style at all. She was a tomboy at heart, sporting baggy pants or oversized shirts.

"Why? I'm gonna put on a jacket." She told her while staring at herself in the full-length mirror. She tossed her locs to one side, attempting to get them out of her face.

     "I don't know..." she trailed off. "I can't wait to see his reaction. You look cute though. Are you ready now?" She asked. This was Diamond's third time changing clothes and she was starving.

     She decided to make up for leaving Diamond's birthday party by treating her to a girls day. They went to the spa this morning and now they were getting ready to go sit down and eat at a lounge with Shawn tagging along of course.

     "Yes, damn." Diamond huffed as she put on her leather jacket. She grabbed her keys before they finally walked outside. "Have you talked to Benji since my party?"

     "No I don't know what to say to his ass. I just wanna smack him again." She replied, getting mad all over again. The texts, the phone calls, and the large quantity of flowers were starting to annoy her. It didn't matter how many roses he sent, she wasn't ready to forgive him.

     "I don't blame you! On a lighter note, I'm so ready to have fun!" Diamond smiled, climbing into the car. She couldn't wait to enjoy her night out with her man and best friend. Things were going strong between her and Shawn. She didn't expect their "situationship" to last longer than two weeks. It's been three months and it was slowly starting to turn into a relationship. Neither one of them introduced each other as boyfriend or girlfriend. It was simply just "friend". That's the way Diamond wanted it.

     "Who you telling? I'm sorry for leaving your party. I still feel bad." She let her emotions get in the way of her having fun and hated how much of a hold Benji had on her. Seeing him with Simone that night made her want to commit a crime. Just thinking about it made her upset all over again. This time, she wasn't gonna let her feelings get in the way of spending time with family.

     "I told you it's fine. After that nice ass massage and getting my nails done, I feel better. Plus, I needed that after that horrible hangover I had." Diamond laughed. The car came to a stop at a stop sign as a black Escalade pulled in front them sideways, stopping them from driving forward.