eleven.

Sincere stepped out of his Mercedes-Benz and headed up the steps with his two main men following him. He's been watching this house all week. Watching who came in and who left out and now he was going to make his move.

     Sincere knocked on the door before it opened revealing a tall, older woman in her late forties.

     "Can I help you?" The woman questioned eyeing him from head to toe. "I'm lookin' for Pete. Is he here?" He questioned.

     "Naw ain't no Pete here you got 'da wrong house." She told him before closing the door. But not before he stuck his foot inside.

     "Nice try." He smirked before pushing the door open with his shoulder, hitting the woman in her face.

"Please! I don't know who you—"

     "Stop acting Cheryl we know he here." Mitch told her. Suddenly, something fell in the back room making him reach for his gun.

     "C'mon Pete. I don't wanna act an ass in front of Cheryl. Why don't you come on out?" Sincere told him while walking towards the back. He waited five minutes before kicking the door open revealing Pete and a naked woman.

     "You know I hate waiting." Sincere laughed. "Where's my money?"

"Sincere I—"

"Fuck that, where's my product?"

     "It's in the top drawer." Pete told him as he covered himself. Sincere opened the drawer and saw half of his product and his money next to each other.

     "This is only half. Where's the rest because this money isn't adding up." He told him. Pete ignored him trying to come up with a quick lie.

     "W-We smoked it." The naked woman chimed in making Pete smack the back of her head.

     "Damn Pete. I thought you were better than that. You know what—" Sincere laughed to himself. "Since I'm feeling good today, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'll let you make up for it. You have until Friday."

"What?" Pete scoffed. "That's two days from now!"

     "Well, you shouldn't have smoked my shit." He told him before leaving the room. He stopped in the doorway and turned around. "Oh and don't fuck in your Mother's house, that's just disrespectful."

     Sincere was in a good mood. His dope was selling fast on the streets and he just closed on another property. This time, it was a beautiful mansion in Kingsland. For his wife of course. The streets were quiet and he knew that it was only a matter of time until something happened. He just wanted to bask in the moment.....for now.

for now