twenty-one.

Omniscient

"What to wear, what to wear

"What to wear, what to wear." Noelle mumbled as she looked at her clothes. She already did her makeup and was now standing in her bra and panties try to figure out what she wanted to wear. She agreed to let Benji take her out to dinner but she was still upset. She felt like she was putting her all into this relationship only to receive nothing back.

"You ain't ready yet?" Benji sighed while standing in the doorway. He had been waiting in the living room for over an hour and was getting irritated.

"No I'm trying to decide now." She told him. He walked into the bedroom and hugged her from behind.

"Put that on." He pointed to the tan shirt that laid across the bed. Noelle placed the shirt over her head before fluffing her hair back out.

"You like it?" She questioned.

"Yeah. Put some pants on and let's go."

"Okay now I feel like you don't like it. You're just rushing me." She told him while putting on her cut up jeans.

"I told you I like it." He told her. She rolled her eyes and put on her tan boots.

"Let's go." She said as her phone vibrated on the table.

"No phones." He quickly grabbed it.

"What? Benji"

"No phones." He told her again.

"Okay fine. Lets go." She grabbed her black Celine shoulder bag from the bed and connected her hand with his.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see."

**

Benji parked in front of a restaurant and got out. Noelle got out of the car and looked up at the restaurant that had AMBIANCE written in yellow cursive on the front.

"I could've opened the door for you." Benji told her.

"You don't have to do it all the time."

"It's my job." He smiled while holding the restaurant door open for her.

"Where did you find this place?" Noelle asked. The entrance to the restaurant was beautiful. Trees covered the doorway and the ceilings making the restaurant look like a garden.