fifteen.

The bright sun entered Benji's room, forcing Noelle to wake up from her deep slumber. She checked the time which read 8:32 a.m. She tried to get up and stretch but Benji had a firm grip on her. His arm was wrapped around her body with his hand resting on top of her left breast.

"Benji move, I need to get up." She gently shook him. He groaned before turning over. She sat up and sank her feet into the black carpet, getting ready to start her day. The warm sun rays felt good against her skin. She put on a pair of his American Eagle briefs and a white T-shirt before walking into his bathroom. After searching high and low for a face towel, she finally found one and started washing her face.

Benji sat up and noticed her washing her face in the bathroom. He bit his lip at the sight of her wearing his clothes. He couldn't believe he got his woman back and after what happened last night, he knew that he didn't want nobody else but her. Standing up from his bed, he walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her waist.

     "Stop." She giggled as he kissed her neck, she tried playfully pushing him away but he only tightened his hold around her. "I can't kiss you?" He continued.

     "Yeah you can but I have to go home and change clothes." She told him, making him stop.

"Go home?"

"Yes." She stated in a duh tone. "My clothes are there."

     "Maybe you should bring a few clothes over here." He shrugged, causing her to turn around and face him. "What are you implying?" She smirked. She knew what he meant, she just wanted him to actually say it.

     "That you should stay wit' me. I don't want a repeat of what happened last night to happen again."

     "So you want me to stay with you because you want to keep an eye on me?"

     "No. I want you to move in wit' me because I wanna see your beautiful face every morning and every night before I go to sleep."

     "Awnn look at you." She cooed while pinching his cheek. "Turning soft on me."

     "I know one thing that's gon' always stay hard for you." He smirked as she playfully hit him in the chest.

     "Nasty. Can you take me home now?" She questioned. "Yeah let me put on some clothes." He followed her out of the bathroom. She found a pair of his black sweatpants and put them on making him shake his head.

     "When you're done changin' clothes, I wanna take you somewhere." He told her while getting dressed.

     "Where? And who are you gettin' cute for?" She questioned. He got dressed in a grey Polo jumpsuit with the matching polo beanie, a gold Jesus piece around his neck, and a gold Rolex. His dick print was showing a little through his sweatpants and she was jealous. She knew women would be looking at her man.

     "To the mall and what 'chu mean? I gotta meet Dominic and Cory at the restaurant chill." He chuckled.

"Yeah whatever. Why are we goin' to the mall?"