seventeen.

As Noelle watched reruns of The Wayans Brothers, Benji's phone rang nonstop next to her

     As Noelle watched reruns of The Wayans Brothers, Benji's phone rang nonstop next to her. She contemplated on checking the Caller ID. A part of her didn't want to check it but another part of her wanted to. So she did. She grabbed his phone and seen flirtatious texts from a random number. The number wasn't saved yet the only person she could think of was Simone.

     She walked into the bathroom and forcefully pulled back the shower curtain, revealing Benji who was staring at her like she was crazy. "Who the fuck is this sending you nasty texts?"

     "What? What the fuck I don't know!" He yelled back while wiping the water out of his eyes. She waved the phone in his face and nearly dropped it in the shower with him.

"What's your passcode?"

"Huh?"

     "Huh?" She mocked. "If you can huh you can hear! What the fuck is your passcode?" She asked again, growing angrier by the second.

     "I'm not giving you my code. You mad for no reason." He chuckled. Laughing in her face while she was visibly upset? She took this as a sign of disrespect. "I'm mad for no reason? Okay." She scoffed before walking back into his bedroom. It took everything in her not to throw his phone in that shower with him. He heard shuffling in the bedroom so he turned off the nice, steaming hot water and grabbed his towel.

     "Where the fuck you going?" He questioned once he spotted her pulling a shirt over her head. "I'm going home! I'm not going through this shit again!" She yelled. She refused to look stupid for anyone, no matter how much she liked him.

     "Man sit down!" He instructed. Before she could put on her sweatpants, he yanked it from her grip and threw it across the room. "Benji, stop playin' with me." She cut her eyes at him.

"I told you I don't know who the fuck texting me!"

     "Then unlock your phone!" She yelled back. He huffed before unlocking his phone and throwing it on the bed.

"Why you didn't just give me the code?" She asked while grabbing the phone. She clicked on the text message and pictures suddenly started rolling in. Naked pictures of Simone. She rolled her eyes and threw the phone at him. He shot her a death glare before putting on his clothes.

"Where you going?" She asked. "It was Simone, by the way."

"To the club. It's Cory's birthday." He told her while putting on his black Jordan jacket. "And fuck that bitch. Block that damn number too."

"Really?" She watched as he put on two gold chains and sprayed cologne all over him. A hint of jealousy washed over her. She couldn't believe he invited her over just for him to go to the club.