four.

I don't know why my comments are disappearing 🤦🏾‍♀️

One Month Later

     "What the fuck is taking this bitch so long?!" Benji shook his head in embarrassment as Simone yelled at the fast food worker. The woman, who looked no older than eighteen, quaked with fear as she placed the hot food into the plastic bag. "Keep smilin' at my man and imma knock ya' two front teeth out!"

     "Here we go again." He mumbled, releasing a deep sigh. Everyday it was something new with Simone. She wanted to fight every bitch who smiled or stared at Benji too long for her liking. It was no secret that Benji Taylor was making paper, so women stuck to him like flies on shit.

     Benji wasn't interested in sticking his dick in every woman who shot him a wink. In fact, he wasn't really interested in Simone either. She was just a quick fuck who begged him to buy her a McDonalds burger before dropping her off in the projects.

     "Sorry for the wait." The woman forced a smile on her face, sliding the bag across the counter. She was afraid the woman would hop over the counter and whoop her ass.

"Yeah bitch—"

     "It's cool. I'm sorry 'bout that. Have a nice day." Benji finally intervened before yanking her out of the restaurant by her arm. "Get 'cho ass in the car!"

     He didn't like being embarrassed. Especially in public. Everyone who knew him, knew that he didn't like drama. He was quiet and laid back. He didn't get rowdy unless somebody really pissed him off. "You checkin' bitches like we exclusive and shit! You need to chill the fuck out for real!"

     He looked over at Simone as she folded her arms across her chest and pouted like a toddler. She knew it would be best for her to shut up or else her money train would soon come to a complete stop. He hated to admit that she was beautiful, but her attitude made her ugly as fuck. Even after two kids, her stomach was flat and her ass stuck out like a balloon.

     "I'm sorry baby. But these bitches know who you are and know you makin' paper. I'm not 'bout to let a bitch think she ca' have you!" She stated, rolling her neck to get her point across. She wasn't the type to sit back and stay quiet. No, that was for the weak. And Simone Bradford was far from weak.

     "That's the shit I'm talkin' about! We ain't together!" He chuckled softly. "My bad if I ever implied that we were! But this ain't that, shorty."