thirteen.

Noelle got out of her car and walked into the brick building where Diamond's private party was being held

     Noelle got out of her car and walked into the brick building where Diamond's private party was being held. She had a horrible attitude and was ready to go home but it was Diamond's twenty-third birthday and she didn't want to miss it. Music blared through the speakers inside the event space. The place was packed with all of her friends and family.

     "Go bitch it's yo' 'mothafuckin' birthday!" Jamir dropped a bunch of dollar bills on Diamond's body as she twerked on him. Noelle shook her head at the two. Once they got together, it was a problem.

"Noellie!" Diamond yelled and ran towards her. She practically stumbled on her way to her best friend but she didn't care. It was her birthday. The only day she allowed herself to get sloppy drunk.

     "Happy Birthday!" She yelled back while hugging her. Shortly after, her worries about seeing Benji tonight finally went away. She knew he was definitely gonna show his face. So, she needed a drink. Immediately.

     "I'm so glad you came! Go eat before we turn up!" Diamond told her. Noelle placed her gift on the gift table before going to make her a plate. She knew Diamond was ready to get sloppy drunk and wanted to join in on the turn up.

     Benji walked in Diamond's party with two gift bags and Simone following closely behind

     Benji walked in Diamond's party with two gift bags and Simone following closely behind. Tai frowned in disgust once she spotted the two. "I know he fucking didn't!"

     "Baby why did we come here? You know she doesn't like me." Simone pouted.

     "Chill wit' that baby shit. I'll drop you off after this. I'm just giving her these gifts." Benji told her. He didn't want to stay long because he had a business meeting in Batumi later but he also knew he was gonna see Noelle.

     Everyday he thought about Noelle. He could barely get any sleep at night because he had gotten so used to sleeping next to her. He hated to admit he missed her.